4 - Movie night

~ Time Skip ~

OMG! Why I'm so nervous? Oh yeah... MAYBE BECAUSE I'M GOING TO SEE TWO SUPER DUPER HOT, SEXY, BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME AND PROBABLY THE MANZ OF MY LIFE!!! Ok Renjun, calm your gay self down. They probably don't even see you that way... Ok, it's time to go in. I open the door to see Jaemin sitting on Jeno's lap on their couch.

Renjun: Am I interrupting?

Jaemin: No, not at all! We were actually waiting for you!

Jeno: Do you want to watch the movie with us Renjun?

Renjun: Sure!

I want towards the couch and sit on it. Jaemin decided to sit between me and Jeno. The couch is for two people so I can tell you we were all pretty close to each other... And I like it! Soon, there was a little Jaemin sleeping on my shoulder.

Renjun: Seems like your little Nana is sleeping.

Jeno: It seems like it. Also, how do you know his nickname is Nana?

Renjun: I called your parents earlier and Jaemin's mom said "Is there something wrong with my little Nana?!?". So I supposed that Nana was his nickname.

Jeno: You are right and what did our parents say?

Renjun: Your mother and Jaemin's mother are coming tomorrow morning at 10 o'clock.

Jeno: Wow! My mother agreed?!? I'm surprised.

Renjun: Well, you just need to know how to talk to her and everything's good.

Jeno: Well, at least I and Jaemin will know if we leave or not, sooner than we thought.

Renjun: Yes, your mothers were very cooperative.

Jeno: The worst that can happen is that we stay here.

Renjun: That won't happen, I promise.

Jeno: But how?

Renjun: Technically, we can't keep you here, because you don't have any disease or as we know of, so when we get a new patient, most probably we will need to ask you to move because you don't have anything.

Jeno: Wow. So in each case, we will be free?

Renjun: Yes. But I just thought of something, here are you two going to live? You don't have a house, do you?

Jeno: I-I didn't think about that. Indeed, we don't have a house...

Renjun: I may have a solution!

Jeno: Really?!?

Renjun: Yeah! You two can just come and live with me!

Jeno: R-really?!? But we don't want to disturb you and your girlfriend.

Renjun: I don't have a girlfriend. I-I'm actually gay like you guy...

Jeno: Oh. That's cool! We can have another gay friend!

Renjun: You have another gay friend?

Jeno: Yes! We have three friends: Mark, Haechan and Jisung. Mark and Haechan are a couple and Jisung is still waiting for the right men.

Renjun: I have a friend that is waiting for the right men too! My best friend Chenle!

Jeno: Well then, they should meet each other!

Jaemin: GREAT IDEA!

Renjun: OMG! Jaemin you scared me!

Jaemin: I'm sorry...

Renjun: Oh don't worry it's ok. I'm not mad at you.

Jaemin: Really?!?

Renjun: Yes. You just surprised me.

Jaemin: Awsome, also thanks for letting us stay at your house Renjun!

Renjun: It's nothing really.

Jeno: Do you want to watch another movie?

Jaemin: Yes! But, this time, Renjun is in the middle!

Renjun: O-Ok.

Jeno searches for other movies while Jaemin took my place and I took his. Jaemin took a blanket and put it on me and himself. This is going to be interesting...

Jeno: Is it ok if I put Annabelle?

Jaemin: I LOVE HORROR MOVIES!

Renjun: S-sure...

Jesus Christ what have I got myself into?!? I'm scared of horror movies! What I'm going to do?!? The movie started and I'm already scared!

Jeno: *whispering* If you're too scared, you can hide in my shoulder if you want.

Renjun: *whispering* Oh you're not telling me twice!

So I hide my face in Jeno's shoulder, I heard him giggle. It was so adorable! Also, he smells so good!!! Renjun! Don't let your gay side take advantage of you, Jeno is with Jaemin not with you. OMG! His arms are so muscular! Well, it's too late...