27 - Hyung Patrol

~ Jisung's P.O.V ~

Johnny: Ok so let me get this straight. Jeno and Jaemin have another boyfriend name Huang Renjun that was their psychologist at the asylum where their parents sign them too. And now Jeno's mom kidnaps him.

Mark: That's right.

Taeyong: Your mother should be the one in the asylum Jeno.

Jeno: I know and now she wants me to marry a girl that I don't even know her name just for her company.

Jungwoo: That's a mess up. But since we are the police we can do something about this.

Jaemin: *still crying*And what is that?

Jaehyun: Well we already told the rest of the patrol that this boy is missing so there are on the case.

Chenle: Thank you for helping us Hyungs.

Taeil: There's nothing there. It's not the first time that Jeno's mom did something like this.

Jisung: What do you mean?

Jaehyun: I did my research and found out that Jeno's mom already has a criminal record.

Mark: Ok, So you can arrest her?

Donghyuck: Baby, I don't think that it would be this easy to arrest her.

Doyoung: Exactly. So that's why we need Jeno's help.

Jeno: My help? With what?

Johnny: We need you to agree with your mother's offer.

Jaemin: HELL NO! I'M NOT GIVING MY OTHER BOYFRIEND TO THAT FUCKING SHITTY BITCH! SHE ALREADY HAS RENJUN AND I WANT TO HAVE A NICE NIGHT WITH MY TWO BOYFRIEND! NOT GO THERE TO GET ONE AND LEAVE ONE!

Taeil: We understand your reaction Jaemin, by it's our only hope and we never said you would be able to go back home just one. If Jeno accepts the offer he can tell his mother that he needs to get his stuff, say his final goodbye to you and we will arrest her at that moment.

Chenle: It better work, because I'm not getting two crying boyfriends in the car and the house again.

Taeyong: We will do our best and we promise it will work.

Jungwoo: Has, for now, we will explain I little more about our plan...

All of our Hyungs start to explain to us their plan. This a really good plan, but we never know what could happen with Jeno hyung's mother. She's crazy! So we will just have to see if God is on our side or not......