1 - New Patients

Renjun: Good Morning Chenle! I heard I had a new patient today?

Chenle: Good Morning Dr.Huang! Actually, there are two new patients today. Here are their profiles!

Renjun: Thank you very much! And please stop calling Dr.Huang, just call me Renjun!

Chenle: Yes Renjun Hyung.

I'm Doctor Huang Renjun, a 19-year-old psychologist in an asylum and I'm, also, well known in Korean. I had many cases and always solved them. I'm also single if you wanted to ask and I like it better that way. Focusing on my career is more important than love in my opinion. Oh yes! I have a secretary name Zhong Chenle, also known as my best friend, that's why I'm not formal with him.

Renjun: Well then let's see those two new patients!

- Patient N°482: Lee Jeno

Age: 19

Birthday: April 23th 2000.

Born in: Incheon, South Korea.

Status: In a relationship with Na Jaemin.

September 16th, 2019: Lee Jeno was brought to the asylum by his family.

Disease: Unknown.

September 22th 2019: We did tests on Patient N°482 but didn't find anything.

Renjun: Well seems like the parents of Patient N°482 brought him here, but why is his disease unknown and they did tests and didn't detect anything? Well is, by far, the weirdest case I had in my career... Let's see the other one!

- Patient N°483: Na Jaemin

Age: 19

Birthday: August 13th, 2000.

Born in: Jeonju, South Korea.

Status: In a relationship with Lee Jeno.

September 16th, 2019: Na Jaemin was brought to the asylum by his family.

Diseases: Unknown.

September 22th 2019: We did tests on Patient N°483 and didn't find anything.

Renjun: Well it seems like Patient N°483 and Patient N°482 have no known diseases and they are also lovers. Well at least, I know they are not separated. Sometimes it's difficult for couples to be separated for a long period of time. But, strangely, doctors didn't find anything wrong with them...

Chenle: Renjun Hyung! Your patients for your 9 o'clock appointment are ready to see you!

Renjun: I will be there in a few minutes.

Chenle: Alright, I will tell them. Also, they seem to be... Normal?

Renjun: Normal you say? You mean they don't look like anyone else here?

Chenle: Exactly! I just ask them to follow me and they didn't complain at all! But they do look sad for some reason.

Renjun: Hummmmm... Interesting. I will do a check on that.

Chenle: Alright! I will be going now.

Renjun: Ok, and close the door behind you please?

Chenle: Sure Hyung!

They seem normal? The doctor can't find any diseases in these two patients? Something isn't right here... I will go and talk with them. With what Chenle just said, they will probably talk to me and let me help them. So I got up from my chair, open my door and walk in direction of the investigation room.

~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you like the first chapter. I will try and post as much as I can because with the school it's difficult to post daily. So I will try and post at least once a week.

See you guys in the next chapter!