12 - Wonder

~ Jaemin's P.O.V ~

We were packing our stuff when I question pop's up in my mind.

Jaemin: Jeno?

Jeno: Yes Babyboy?

Jaemin: Do you think your mom is going to do something bad again?

Jeno: *sigh* You know very well that my parents are unpredictable.

Jaemin: I-I know... I just don't want them to do something bad to Renjun. He's so innocent and doesn't deserve to be involved in this...

Jeno: I understand... But my mom knows that we are three now, so my parents will probably do some bad stuff to him.

Jaemin: Poor Renjun... He doesn't deserve any of this. He was just doing this to help us.

Jeno: He was also doing this to make something clear. Being homosexual isn't a disease, but something that was destined to be.

Jaemin: I know, I can see my mother really like him and maybe he made her like and respect more homosexuals.

Jeno: At least your Mom loves you for who you are...

Jaemin: Jeno...

I want to hug them while he cries in my arms. I know it's tough for him to know that her mother doesn't accept the fact that he likes guys, but he was me and Renjun now. He should understand that, sadly, nothing can change her opinion on homosexuals.

Jaemin: I know your mother doesn't accept your sexual orientation, but you are who you are. At least, you're not lying to yourself like, maybe, hundreds of people around the world.

Jeno: You're right... And I have you and Renjun with me.

Jaemin: *laughs* Don't forget Donghyuck, Jisung and Mark. They wouldn't be happy to know that you forgot about them.

Jeno: *laughs* They are so childish said like that, but they are.

Jaemin: That's the reason why we love them.

Jeno: Yes, we do love our stupid friends.

Jaemin: Oh! We should call them and tell them to come tomorrow!

Jeno: Do you think it will bother Renjun? I mean we are inviting our friends to his house without him knowing.

Jaemin: I'm sure it doesn't! As he knows us, he probably already think we are inviting them.

Jeno: You're right. So do we call first?

Jaemin: JISUNG!!!

Jeno: I can still see you love your "child"?

Jaemin: *fake cry* I miss him sooooo much!

Jeno: Ok then, we're going to call Jisung first.

Jaemin: YOUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

Jeno: Oh boy...

I take my phone and dialled Jisung's phone number. He picks up after the first ring.

Jisung: NANAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Jaemin: JISUNGGGGGGGGG!!!

Jisung: I miss youuuuuu!

Jaemin: I miss you too! But I have great news!

Jisung: Are you finally getting out of that... What is it call again?

Jaemin: Asylum. And yes we are!

Jisung: YEAHHHHHHHHH!

Jaemin: We are, also, inviting you to come tomorrow to our new house!

Jeno: It's our boyfriend's house.

Jisung: WAITTTTTTT! You said "our boyfriend"? YOU ARE THREE?!?

Jaemin: Yes! This means you have three Appas!

Jeno: We didn't talk about that subject yet tho.

Jisung: It doesn't matter! I have three appas!!!!! Wait who's my Eomma?

Nomin: Renjun.

Jisung: Ok then I will be there!

Jeno: Also, *smirk* there will be one of Renjun's friends.

Jaemin: *smirk* Oh yes it's true! And he's single and gay.

Jisung: *blush* O-Oh... I mean... If he is nice... I could give it a shot!

Jaemin: *cries* My little boy is growing so fast!

Jeno: He's 17 years old Nana. I think it's time he gets a boyfriend.

Jaemin: *cries* I know but I just...

Jeno: You don't want him to grow up I know. Jisung we will see you tomorrow! And please don't make a fool of yourself?

Jisung: I won't Appa!

Jeno: Good. I need to comfort Jaemin now. Bye!

Jisung: Bye Appa!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't have school today so here's an extra chapter for this week! See you guys Sunday💕!

And thank you guys for 300 views!

Unknown Disease - Norenmin (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें