Throwing Blondes And Feelings

Chapter 4

Derek was trying to train Issac and Erica, it was pitiful to watch, Isaac kept getting thrown by Derek, eight times in a row to be exact. Erica tried to get the upper hand on Derek but jumping from above but it was pointless Derek saw it coming. I was sitting next to Boyd watching this unfold and it was getting annoying they were to predicable. Isaac was still my friend but he was getting on my last nerve. The only one I could stand was Boyd.

"Does anyone want to try not being completely predicable?" Derek asks rhetorically.

 Erica jumps up and wraps her legs around Derek and starts kissing him, that's when I pass my point of tolerance.

I get up grab her by her blonde hair and throw her onto the ground and step on her wrist. She let's out a scream. Boyd shoots up and they all watch me carefully.

"That's the last time you do that. Or else I'm not gonna grab you by your hair, I'm gonna grab you by your tongue." I growl out sending a look to Erica. 

"Why 'cause I'm a Beta?" Erica groans out her wrist still under my boot. 

"No. It's because I have someone else in mind for you." Derek replies.

"Are we done?" Isaac asks.

 That's when I really snap. I let go of Erica and bend down in front of Isaac. "You hurt?" I ask with fake sincerity. I hold out a hand for him, he takes it and I snap his arm he yelps in pain. Then I let go and look at all of them, but set my sights on Derek

"You think this is a pack?" My voice filled with venom. "This isn't a pack, this is nothing. Look at what the bite did for Scott, he's trying to stop a war from starting. When you're the cause of it, you and Peter! I turn to Erica and Isaac who watch me carefully in case I try to break anymore bones. "What have you guys done to help anyone? Except what? Turn into the new school slut and the wanna be Jackson? Boyd is the only one who hasn't changed. Isaac you were a sweet kid, now I can't stand you."

"So you want me to be the little victim boy?" 

I scoff. "I want you to be you." But I turn to look at Derek. "Both of you."

Derek looks down. I roll my eyes then walk out of the warehouse.

+

I run out, trying desperately to stay calm but it's not working. I run as fast as I can, until I'm almost into the middle of the town. I keep going until I hear honking, I look up and see Stiles' jeep pulling to a stop towards me. "Anna?" Stiles asks. I stop and look toward him. 

"Who do you think dumbass?" 

"Yep, it's you. What are you doing?" 

"Like it matters to you."

 "Maybe it does. Do you need a ride?"

 "I'm fine."

 "Come on, let's go get something to eat." 

"No, I'm good."

 "Seriously? Come on, Anna." 

I let out a sigh. I'm so gonna regret this. He smiles at his victory. I roll my eyes and get in.

We then drive off.

I look out the window. Not planning on talking to Stiles. "You know most girls would look out the window. Not you though. You glare out the window." I roll my eyes. "But you're not like most girls." I stay silent and he lets out a sigh.

"What do you like to eat?" 

"I'm not hungry, Stiles."

 "Well, I am so..." He trails off. "Will you talk to me for the love of God!" I look over at him. 

"Okay, fine. I'll talk to you."

 "Thank you." He says exasperated. "So what's wrong?" He asks. 

"Nothing." I reply dryly.

 "Well, I don't get why you're mad at me since, you let your brother beat the crap out of my best friend." 

I turn to look at him. "I'm not mad at you." I snap.

 He looks over at me. "Then why are you mad?"

 "Because I'm frustrated."

 "Sexually? Because I completely understand that problem."

I give him a what-the-hell look. "No, not sexually. I'm frustrated with Derek... and Isaac." 

He scoffs.

 "What?" I ask.

 "You and Isaac having relationship issues?"

 "We're not dating. Or will. Ever." I can't help but notice a small smile go onto his face.

"You could do better anyway." 

"Like who?" I ask. 

I hear his heartbeat speed up. "Me."

My eyes get wide. He pulls over.

 "What are you saying?" I ask. 

"I'm saying, I like you Anna. I've had a crush on you since the first time you were sarcastic to me. And I know that somewhere inside that cold, lifeless exterior that you put up so you don't get hurt. That there's an actual human soul. And I'm also pretty sure that besides Derek, I'm the only one who knows how smart you really are. And that once you're done pretending to be just your brother's sidekick and putting up walls you will see what I see and that is someone who needs someone to care and when you're ready to admit that. I'll be here." 

I look at him in complete shock. He likes me? He can't like me all I ever do is get people hurt.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" He asks. 

I bit my lip. This is gonna hurt. "I'm better go." I pop open the door.

 "Anna, wait."

 I run out of the car as fast as I can and run back to the warehouse.

+

"Where were you?" Derek asks. 

"None of your business." I snap. 

"I'm your brother, I'm responsible for you. I was worried a hunter caught you or the thing going around murdering everyone." I glare at him.

 "Don't you think it's a little late to be playing big brother?"

 He closes his eyes and lets out a defeated sigh. "Are you gonna hate me forever?" 

"Yes! Because you piece of shit are the cause of this. You get everyone hurt any one who is around you get's hurt!" He stands there stunned at my words.

 Tears form in my eyes. I run into the train car and slam my foot into the wall until the metal bends then I slide down onto the floor and put my head in my hands. I'm sick of not being okay. 

Okay, so now the Stanna feels are out.... But Anna just took off. Surprising?

And we can safefly say that she has no remorse for what she says to her brother. I mean ouch Derek

So what do you think is gonna happen next between Stiles and Anna? And Derek Anna?

Let me know what you think :)

Comment, Vote, Follow :)