Nothing My Ass

Chapter 3

I've been skipping school. Since Gerard is the new principal it's not safe for me to be at school. But me not scoping out Betas for Derek didn't stop him from trying to turn anybody, yep he found a girl named Erica Reyes. Isaac was helping Derek with the lay of people in school who were willing to take the bite to make things better, and no one would listen to me when I said we should stop before one of them screw up and the Argents track us down, but no let's not listen to Anna.

Derek got wind of Scott trying to stop people from taking the bite, and he wanted to put a halt to that, so when he found out from Erica that Scott and Stiles found out that Boyd was the next to be turned, that led to Erica being sicked on Stiles but I warned her to be easy on him since he was only human.

+

Boyd was at work at the ice rink. He was riding on the Zamboni when Scott showed up and we heard the last bit of conversation he was having with Boyd. 

"If you're looking for friends you can do a lot better than Derek and Anna."

I rolled my eyes what did I ever do to him? Besides breaking his hands a few times and tell him his girlfriend was a bitch. Okay, mistakes were made.

Derek liking to make a big entrance called out to Scott. "That really hurt, Scott. I mean if you're going to review us, at least take a consensus." 

I was standing next to Derek with Isaac by my side and Erica was by his. I stood there in stoned silence. Derek turned to me.

"Anna, how's life?" I gave him a side ways glance.

 "You honestly want me to answer that?" I ask my voice harsh.

He lets out a sigh, then looked over at Erica. "Erica, how's life been for you since we met?" He asks.

 "Hmm. In a word... Transformative." She bares her fangs and let's out a growl.

 Scott doesn't seem fazed. I roll my eyes. 

"Isaac?" Derek asks. 

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great."

"Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott states. 

"Then go home, Scott." I state my face void of emotion. He doesn't mean the fight is unfair for him.

Isaac and Erica march toward Scott. Scott crouches down and punches the ice, shifting in the processes. I look over at Derek. 

"I think he meant fair for them." I state. Derek gives me an icy cold glare. I roll my eyes. Scott let's out a loud growl.

Isaac is thrown into the wall and I go to help them, when Derek grabs my arm. "Let's see how they do." 

"Your call since you have to make more wolves after this fight."

Even though Scott was going against Isaac and Erica he was kicking their asses. Scott stood above Erica and Isaac who were out cold. 

"Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you. He's just adding to his own power, okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift, when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" Scott growls out while he grabs them by their jacket collars and shoves them toward Derek and I. I look over at Derek.

 "Told you." I state.

"It's true. It is about power." Derek pops out his claws and walks toward Scott. I look down at Isaac and Erica, this is not gonna be pretty. He glows his eyes, cracks his neck and lets out a low grow, then fully shifts.

He head butts Scott, punches him then slashes him in the stomach, then punches him again. Scott shoves a elbow into Derek's face which causes Derek to stumble but he smiles at Scott. Is he proud Scott punched him? It did take some balls.

 Derek keeps punching Scott, then picks him up throws him down on the ground and puts his foot down on his chest. Derek gets a conflicted look on his face, if you don't know him like me. Then you wouldn't know that face. He doesn't want to hurt Scott, but he has to teach him to stay out of this. We walk off and I send one last glance at the teen wolf who is hurt on the ice. I close my eyes, push down my emotions then walk off. Boyd then follows in suit. 

Once we were out of ear shot of Scott I looked over at Erica. "What did you do to Stiles?" I ask. 

"Oh, nothing." Erica replies sweetly.

 Oh nothing my ass.    

Okay, so yes this is short but I plan on updating again today and some feels of someone will be reveled to someone ;) Just saying plus I love the pool scene, again I know this is short but I couldn't really fit Anna in this episode to much. The next one will be better I promise. 

Comment, Vote, Follow :)