Shot Through The Heart

Chapter 7

Derek and I had a plan to teach Scott. We were following him and planning to sneak attack him.

 A milk bottle rolled toward us and Derek punctured it with his claws and rolled it back to Scott. Scott saw it and took off running, Derek growled and we chased Scott. I stayed hidden while Derek did more of the chasing, I was the one that was gonna pounce on Scott. We could here his heart beat pounding, easily giving him away, I made my move toward him until the car alarms went off. Smart move Scott.

I listened closely. Then his phone started ringing. Bad Scott. I sneak up on him. I took that has my chance to grab him and throw him on the hood of the car. "You're dead."

I let him go and I walk away. Derek and I started to walk away and Scott followed us. "What the hell was that?" Scott demanded. 

"Said we were was gonna teach you. We didn't say when." Derek replies. 

"You scared the crap out of me!" Scott yells.

 "Not yet." I reply.

 "Okay, but I was fast, right?" 

"Not fast enough." Derek deadpans. 

"But the car alarm thing that was smart, right?"

 "Till, your phone rang." Derek comments.

 "Yeah, but that was... I mean... Would you just stop? Please?" Scott yells sounding frustrated. Derek and I turn around to face Scott and stop walking. "What happened the other night, Stiles' dad getting hurt, that was my fault. I should have been there to do something. I need you to teach me how to control this." Scott says. At least he finally get's he needs our help. 

"Look, we are what we are because of birth. You were bitten. Teaching someone who was bitten takes time. I don't even know if we can teach you." Derek explains. 

"What do I have to do?" Scott inquires.

 "You have to get rid of distractions." I state. I grab his phone. "You see this? This is why I caught you." I say waving the phone in front of him that shows he missed a call from Allison. "You want us to teach you? Get rid of her." I say angrily, her bitch aunt tried to kill me and Derek, I hate the Argent's and want them all to get backed over by an eighteen wheeler. 

"What, just because of her family?" Scott says. That's when I lose it. I chuck his phone against the wall and it smashes. "Whoa! Wait!" Scott yells.

 "You getting angry? That's your first lesson. You want to learn how to control this, how to shift, you do it through anger, by tapping into a primal animal rage, and you can't do that with her around." I snap.

 "I can get angry." Scott says with a glare. 

"Not angry enough!" Derek yells. 

"This is the only way that we can teach you." I explain calmer than Derek. 

"Now, can you stay away from her? At least until after the full moon?" Derek asks. 

"If that's what it takes." Scott replies. 

"Do you want to live? Do you want to protect your friends? Yes or no?" I snap. 

"Yes. If you can teach me, I can stay away from her." I nod. Maybe we can teach him.

 Scott walks out of ear shot and I turn to Derek. "You think he can do it?" 

"Nope." 

"Wanna scare him?" 

"Sure."

+

So that's why Derek is sitting in Scott's chair and I am sitting on his bed cross legged. Scott runs in his room locking the door then the windows. He flicks on his light and jumps when he sees Derek and I. "You guys seriously need to stop doing that!"