Season 2 Of The Hale Sister

Season 2 of The Hale Sister

Trust The Instinct to....?

Prologue

It's been a few weeks since everything that has happened and I can still barely look at Derek. He tried to talk to me a few times, but it ended with me flipping him off. Then pushing him down the stairs. He maybe an Alpha but he sure as hell wasn't mine. I also threatened to cut off his dick four times. Just because I'm helping him doesn't mean I like him, or tolerate him in any way shape or form.

The only good thing that came out of this was I spent a lot of time with Isaac. I would hang out with him at the cemetery, when his father wasn't around of course. I rarely saw Stiles but my mind wandered to him, even though I knew he was busy with Lydia.

+

The Argents have been quiet and I don't like it. It's always calm before the storm. I was still going to school even after everything, I've had some time off of school because of winter vacation, but school gave me time to be away from Derek and if I was around him any longer, I would become an only child.

He offered to drive me a few times but that led to me no longer have a door because I threw him into and it made the thing come off it's hinges and land on the floor. He stopped asking.

 I just hated how if me and Derek ever fought when we were younger we would just simply go talk to Peter usually at the same time and he would get a headache but then he would make us sit in a locked room together until we made up, it usually work...

I just hated how if me and Derek ever fought when we were younger we would just simply go talk to Peter usually at the same time and he would get a headache but then he would make us sit in a locked room together until we made up, it usually worked but this time it wouldn't work. One because Peter isn't here and was a complete psychopath, and second of all I don't have Peter to talk to anymore. Peter and Derek were my whole world when I was a kid. But now I hate them both. Sometimes I wish Derek didn't kill him but he deserved it. He killed his niece he had to be stopped. But I don't know who's the worse Alpha, Peter or Derek. At least Laura didn't turn anybody when she was the Alpha.

So now my main responsibility is making sure Derek doesn't die because he's a moron and would be the guy that would walk up to Argent and piss him off and get himself shot. Because I don't want his death on my concision.

Hey guys, I missed you and I missed this story and of course my girl Anna, becuase she is so bad ass. I know this is short but keep reading and it will say when I plan on updating again :)

So Anna is still cold and and angry not much has changed there. Well except the fact she wants to kill Derek in his sleep.

But I am so excited for this season becuase it will show a lot of change for Anna and please let me know what you think I will be posting more this weekend if I get time and if I don't I will simply post on Monday but I really wanted to get this started. 

And I will be posting some of Battle Scars today if any of you have read that story but if you haven't please do becuase I love Macy and I really hope you guys like her too. 

So that is all for now and I hope you guys have a great weekend and please check out the trailer of the story. 

Comment, Vote, Follow :)