Feeling Like Getting Arrested

Chapter 3

The next day at school I've been trying to come up with various ways to get kicked out so I don't have to come back here. But I was still stuck here so I went to watch lacrosse practice to make sure Scott didn't kill anyone on the field because it somehow became my responsibility. I sat on the bleachers.

The annoying coach who also teaches economics is yelling drills. "Let's go! One-on-one from the top. Jackson, take a long stick today buddy. Attaboy." Also known as douche bag with a Porsche. 

He gets in front of the goal as a defender. Drills go on I only pay attention when Scott goes. "Let's go McCall, what are you waiting for? Let's go." Scott runs at Jackson and get's tossed back.

I cringe, that has to suck.  "Hey McCall. My grandmother can move faster than that and she's dead! You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach taunts.

 I can hear Scott's heart rate go up he needs to stay calm. "Yes, Coach." Scott replies getting angry.

 "I can't hear you."

 "Yes, Coach!" 

"Then do it again." Scott get's up and runs back to the line. "McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" He sings. 

God I want to bash my head into the ground listening to this guy. Scott tuns right at Jackson and throws him back. Scott drops to the ground. Stiles runs up behind him. But everyone else gathers around Jackson. 

"Anna help." Scott whispers. I get up from the bench and walk over. I crack my neck this ought to be fun.

"I can't control it, Stiles. It's happening." Scott panics. 

My eyes get wide stupid kid is gonna expose us. I clench my fist. "What? Right here? Now?" Stiles asks starting to panic. 

I get down by them. "Get him to the locker room now!" I whisper shout. 

Derek's eyes follow us. I give him a look. 

We drag him into the locker room. Stiles drops Scott to the ground. Scott is panting and losing control fast. He rips his gloves off. 

"Down. You okay? Scott, you okay?" Stiles asks. 

I turn my head to look at Stiles. "Stiles get back right now!" I order. 

"Get away from me!" Scott screams his eyes glowing and his fangs out.

 Stiles jumps back but I glow my eyes their bright yellow. He starts growling and snarling at me while Stiles runs to get the fire extinguisher. 

Scott and I circle each other. I snarl at Scott. He growls back and jumps to attack me. I jump out of the way, and he lands on the ground. 

He tries again and this time he hits me. I get knocked down and Scott lands on me. I kick him off and I get back up. "Stiles, get the fire extinguisher!" I yell. I jump on Scott and I pin down Scott and he keeps snarling at me. I slam his head into the floor. "Scott!" I yell.

 "Anna move!" Stiles yells I let go of Scott and Stiles sprays him with the fire extinguisher. Scott changes back and pulls off his helmet. 

"Stiles? What happened?" Scott asks. 

"You just tried to kill him, and this is why you need Derek I." I answer.

Scott glares at me. "This is his fault!" Scott yells.

 "Fine, kill your best friend. As long as you don't get our help, smart idea McCall. And by the way it's because your pulse was rising to high it caused you to change." I snap and I walk out.