❤❤❤Valentines Day Special Prompts (for all fandoms!)❤❤❤

((If you have an idea for tweaking these, ask me what i think and i may rp it with you))

1- A and B have been together for a few years now and B has planned out the most romantic night where after dessert he would propose, then once he says yes (BECAUSE B IS A CONFIDENT BASTARD) they go home and have a sweet night of love making.

2- A and B are long time best friends and go on a platonic Valentines day date but somewhere in the midst of doing all the cliche V-Day stuff they start falling for eachother.

3- A thinks he will be lonely on Valentines day cause his boyfriend lives hours away, until he gets a text from B the night before the 14th saying 'go outside' and he reluctantly agrees and B is there, meeting him in person for the first time.

4- A and B have been fuck buddies for a long time but it wasnt until Valentines day that B started to realize he caught feels...

5- Just a cuddly, calm movie night for A and B. Huddled up under the blankets and probably a fraction too close and they both end up needy, they try to take their first time slow but it end up giggle and awkward, just like them, and that's perfect enough.

6- A and B were enemies in every sense of the word, then their mutual friends, C and D, try to get them together for Valentines day cause of a stupid bet. Maybe A and B fess up to not actually hating the other, maybe they don't and actually hate eachother and just hate fuck after the blind date their friends set up... After all, what could go wrong?

7- A had a vibrator in him while hanging out with his best friend, B. When B finds the remote that fell out and takes it, he has some fun with A.

8- A is sick and B tries to give him a good Valentines day despite that.

9- B got broken up with on Valentines day and spends the day at A's house crying about how C could do that to him

10- make it up!

(For smut, dont always make me dom)