Chapter One ~ Natsu

Start from the beginning

"Damn idiot, he's keeping secrets" He said as he glanced at the unconscious boy from hi rear view mirror. Once he got to Shoyo's house by gps direction from his phone, he brought Shoyo to the door in his arms. He didn't even have to attempt a knock because the door opened.

"This way!" A voice said, then he saw it. A small girl leading the way, he assumed it was Natsu and followed her, they got to the biggest bedroom in the house and Kei laid him down on the bed.

"I assume you're Natsu. I'm Kei Tsukishima, I'm on your brothers volleyball team" He told the little girl, who had climbed on the bed and covered up her older brother.

"I figured, he has pictures. I've never really met much of his team, but he's happy and I'm happy. That's what matters!" Natsu said happily, climbing down and leaving the room. Kei really didn't have a choice but to follow her, so he got up from the bed and glanced at Shoyo one last time before leaving the room. He shut off the light and shut the door behind him carefully, he followed Natsu to the couch and sat down beside her. It was an awkward silence for a few minutes, but eventually she spoke up.

"You're not gonna take me away from Shoyo right?" She asked, but that was the least of Natsu's worries. Kei could tell something more was going on.

"No, I'm not going to take you away from him. I will definitely be hearing the entire story when he wakes up thought. I wanna hear everything that's been going on come from his mouth, but no. I won't take you from Hinata. He may be too young to take care of you and pass out to the point of stress over you, but if I try to do anything he might get worse" Kei explained, pulling out his phone to tell the team that he would be staying till Shoyo woke up. Natsu didn't need to be alone with her brother passed out in bed from stress, so Kei made the logical decision to stay. No he didn't care for the idea, but if he left he would have felt like crap for leaving Natsu alone. She looked no younger than eight or nine at most.

"You know you can leave if you don't want to stay, right? Shoyo will be okay, this happens when he worries so much over me" Natsu told him, but all Kei did was shake his head. He sat up a little straighter and put his phone on silent, placing it in his back pocket. He didn't feel it going off from the stream of worried teammates who were asking about how Shoyo was.

"I don't wanna leave. Hinata is a valuable player on the team and even if I'm not much of a friend, I still don't think it would be right to leave a nine year old alone in this house. I also would like an explanation, leaving will only give him the option to ignore my questions" Kei explained to Natsu, who nodded her head.

"Shoyo does that when he's nervous. He'll avoid questions and even get bad stomach aches, so be nice about it... He doesn't do well with stress" The girl explained as she colored in the coloring book she had out before Kei had gotten there with her brother. Kei watched her quietly for another ten minutes as he laid on the couch before Shoyo came out of the room holding his head.

"Natsu? How did I end up in bed? I thought I was at practice?" He asked, obviously not seeing the blonde laying on the couch on his phone. Natsu smiled and turned to Kei, looking at him.

"He's been here the entire time waiting for you to wake up Shoyo" She told him, then went back to her coloring. It took a few seconds for Shoyo's brain to compute that Kei Tsukishima, the guy who made fun of him for being short and never spoke to him outside of those remarks, was laying on his couch. He blinked down at him, but all Kei did was look up at him.

"Tsukishima? You're on my couch? Am I seeing things?" Shoyo asked, pinching himself and rubbing his eyes. He made sure he was awake before looking back down at the waiting middle blocker.