31 - Valentines Day

Start from the beginning

"Oh wait a minute miss" the worker said and went off to call Naeun. A few minutes later Naeun came out with the bouquet of roses that Sakura ordered.

"Here you go miss, sorry it was Bomi's turn to wait for customers at the moment" Naeun reasoned and gave Sakura the bouquet.

"That's okay, anyways here's the payment." Sakura said and gave the money to Naeun. She went out and went where Chaeyein was having a class. Sakura caught a lot of attention at the streets as she was walking while carrying one bag of gifts and the other with a bouquet of flowers. Tulips, Roses and Carnations were in the bouquet since Chaeyeon loves them. Sakura arrived at the area and told one of the workers or dance teachers that she was finding for Chaeyeon. She told them that someone would like to meet her.

Chaeyeon was still practicing in the room, along with some of her friends such as Chungha, Yoojung. and Seulgi. She was quite upset the her valentines day was different since she wasn't able to spend it with Sakura the whole day. Chaeyeon kept looking at the clock, wandering until what time she'll be finished. She just wanted to hug Sakura and cuddle with her at the dorm. Chaeyeon needs Sakura right now, she would go crazy.

The teacher stopped from dancing and so did the students. Someone was knocking on the door so the teacher went to the door and asked why. The other person said that someone was looking for Chaeyeon.

"Um, miss Chaeyeon, someone is looking for you" the other dance teacher said and looked at Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon looked confused for some reason. She wasn't expecting that someone would excuse her during a dance class.

"You may go out Chaeyeon" Miss MayJ said and let Chaeyeon out. Chaeyeon quietly and timidly went out of the classroom. She sighed as she was a little bit of tired. As she went out, she was surprised of what she saw. It was Sakura smiling shyly while scratching her nape while holding the bouquet and the gift bag was sitting on the floor.

Chaeyeon's tiredness went away as she ran to Sakura and gave her a big hug. She was so happy. Some of the students from the class peaked through the windows and smiled in awe, some also took some pictures and videos. 

"Happy Valentine's day Chae!" Sakura greeted Chaeyeon and hugged her back.

"Thanks so much bub!" Chaeyeon said and kissed Sakura on the cheek. She got the flowers and smelled it.

"You really know my favorites!" Chaeyeon exclaimed.

"Am I too late?" Sakura asked but Chaeyeon nodded

"Nope, its the perfect time" Chaeyeon said and hugged Sakura again. At that time, someone also came. Sakura was surprised too but it was one of her close friends.

"Hey Irene! Can you take a pic of us?" Sakura said as she gets her phone out of her pocket

"Oh sure" Irene said and took a pic of them. Seulgi went out as she also saw Irene bringing some bouquet of flowers for her. She thanked Irene. The teacher told them that they can leave since it seems like the two dancers have a date for today.

Chaeyeon and Sakura now walked going back to the dorm.

"So how's practice?" Sakura asked

"It was fine but great when you arrived" Chaeyeon said and smiled as she stared at the bouquet. Her left hand was carrying the bouquet and the other was holding on to Sakura's hand. They reached the dorm and entered. Howling noises can be heard as they entered and claps.

"This is the first time Sakura put effort on Valentine's day" Hyewon said and clapped her hands.

"Our Sakura is growing up" Eunbi said and faked cried. The other girls just laughed and teased Sakura. After that the two went to their room. Chaeyeon changed her clothes first at the restroom then after her, Sakura also changed. They cuddled at the bed.

"Thanks again Kkura" Chaeyeon said while she was resting her head on Sakura's chest.

"You know that I want you to be happy and I need you to make myself happy." Sakura said and hugged Chaeyeon tight.

"I know that" Chaeyeon said and giggled.

"Goodnight Kkura, Love you"Chaeyeon said as she was already sleepy.

"Goodnight too Chae, I love you too" Sakura said and kissed Chaeyeon's forehead.

———————-

Bahala na ang mga marupok diyan. 😂😅Belated Happy Valentine's Day na pang sa inyo! 💖💜💞❤️🤗☺️😘