Chapter 5 Doing the first step

Soomi's POV

It took me 45 minutes to come to his college ! Can you believe it ? I feel like I've lost 45 minutes of my life.

While I was waiting for the bus, I called my mom to give me the name of his college. I could have guess it. Of course he would be at the most prestigious college in Korea. Beside, his father is the owner of the school.

As I walk in the street, many students in a blue uniform glare at me when I was in front of them.

Of course they would glare at you. You're wearing an uniform from another college and they're snubbing you. If they knew who I was, they wouldn't snob me like that.

I don't mind about their reaction tho.

I was about to enter the college when someone grab my arm.

"I'm sorry but you can't come in" a bodyguard said to me and many people inside the college smirk, ready to watch my humiliation as if they knew no one could come in without being from this college. Some even pull out their phone, filming me.

I roll my eyes and look at the bodyguards. Can you believe that there even was bodyguard in front of this college ?!

"Why can't I ?"

"Because you aren't from here"

"I just want to talk with someone" I said and I take a step to the right to past by him but the bodyguard went to the right too, blocking me.

"No one from here would talk to you. You're just some fans, claiming to know them"

"I know someone from here"

"I doubt about that. Now please back off, you're blocking the passage"

"I'm not blocking the passage, you're the one who is doing that ! Listen, I'm not some random fans. I really know someone from here and I just want to talk to him for 5 minutes. That's all I'm ask for"

"Fine. What is his or her name then ?"

"Kim Taehyung" I said and the bodyguard laugh

"Sure, as if I'll believe you"

"I really know him !"

"Yeah but he doesn't know you"

"He knows me !"

"I doubt about that. Now listen to me. I'll tell you for the last time and if you don't, I'll call the police" he said, sending me a threading look "Go away"

"I can prove you that I know him" I said, crossing my arm.

"How ?" he said, raising an eyebrow as if he didn't believe that I could prove it.

I took my phone from my pocket and in a second, the bodyguard take it from my hands.

"What did you planned to do ?! I'm not dumb. I know you'll film the college and it's prohibit to film the student in front of their college"

"Give it back. I won't film"

"Didn't your parents told you that it isn't good to lie"

"Don't you dare talking about my parents" I snap then take a breath "Listen, I just want to call someone"

"There is no way you'll call your friend to come here"

"I won't call my friend damn it ! I'll just call someone from here to prove you that I really know someone from here !" I shout, my anger take the upside of me.

It's only after few minutes that the bodyguard finally gave my phone back.

I dial Taehyung's number but of course he didn't pick up.