Chapter 27 Restart ?

Taehyung's POV

It's been 2 weeks. 2 damn weeks that Soomi and I kind of take a break.

I've never felt time past so slow in my life.

It's been around 8 months that I met Soomi yet those 8 months were quicker than those 2 past weeks.

Yeah, 8 months.

I can't help but know that our 'deal' will end in just 4 months. I only remembered about it because of our break.

I don't know why but since those all drama happened, I kind of forgot about it and I became even closer to Soomi.

When she said that she wanted to take a break, I won't lie I was hurt. I didn't want to stop at all but I agreed because she wanted to.

It has been hard to have any contact with her. It's still hard.

Every day I wanted to call her or even just hear her voice, I wanted to see her, even if it was by far, like just spying on her but I think I would look like a stalker.

I think I now understand why she asked to take a break.

I now understand what she meant by saying "You need to learn back to trust someone" and that breaking up would help it.

I guess I rely to much on her. As long as she was by my side, I wouldn't do anything to change my relation with the others like JungKook.

I released it on the first week.

I used to eat lunch with my dad and hang out with Soomi when college was finished. When I didn't want to eat with my dad, I would eat lunch with Soomi even if that's mean that I might be late for the next period.

Now that she isn't here, I have no one with who hang out.

Okay, it's good that my relation with my dad became normal but sometimes it's boring to eat with him. There's no fun, only simple discussion and most of the time it's whether about my studies, whether it's about business or how is my relation with Soomi. Something I didn't want to talk about since talking about her would make me think about her and I was trying to forget the hole in my heart. I was trying to tell myself that I don't miss her.

After college, I spend some times with Jin but he's not always there. Sometimes he's working, or maybe at the Jeon's ?

Anyways, the point is that I'm bored and I realized that I really do miss my friends.

You can do it I said to myself as I enter the cafeteria.

I look around the room and caught JungKook's and Jimin's sight at the table we used to eat together.

I quickly bought my food then slowly walk toward the table.

I think the others person in the room might have predicted my thought because they started to whisper.

I don't know why but I lost all my confidence as I continue to walk, keeping my head down.

When I arrived at the table, JungKook stopped talking and looks at me.

"Hum... can I talk to you ?" I ask to JungKook and Jimin gave me a reassuring smile.

"Okay... You wanna talk here or... ?" JungKook said looking around and everyone in the room came back in their business.

"I would prefer somewhere private" I respond. After all we're going to talk about our family and I don't think my parents would like if I spread the rumors that Jin is Jungkook's brother too.