Chapter 20 What BF stand for

Soomi's POV

"Can I go to you house after school ? I have to see Yura" I said to Namjoon as we went to our class.

"Sure, I'll wait for you"

"Thanks, see you later"

"See you later" Namjoon said while he continues in the hallway, walking toward his classroom as I stop and open the door of my classroom.

Yesterday, I spend the whole day with Taehyung. We're good now but something is disturbing me.

Yura's reaction on Saturday night...

I keep calling her but she won't answer... I have to check what happened.

**********

"I won't go home with you" I said to Jiyeon when we came out of our college.

"You're going home with Namjoon ?"

"Yeah but not because I'm going to my parent's house. I have to see Yura"

"Okay"

"By the way, can you take my ship tonight at the restaurant please ? I'll take yours on Saturday"

"Sure" she said smiling.

Jiyeon and I work at the same restaurant. I work from Monday to Friday while she work from Wednesday to Saturday.

"Let's go" Namjoon said standing next to me

"Okay, bye Jiyeon"

"Bye !" she said, waving as she walks on the other way.

"How's Yura ?" I ask to Namjoon while we wait for the bus

"Hum.. Good I guess... why ?"

"She isn't answering her phone and she c-... well she didn't seem good the last time" I said. I don't think Yura would like if I tell her brother that she cried at my apartment before she left.

"Hum... not that you're talking about that... she didn't say a word since she came back from your apartment"

"I'll talk to her" I said and he nod.

During the road to the Kim's house (Namjoon's family, not Taehyung's family), we talked about our journey at college. Namjoon didn't ask about Taehyung and I'm glad since he seems to not like him.

Once we arrived at the bus station, we walk until we were around their mansion.

As usual, we made a make a detour to come in from the back door.

The Kim's family is pretty well known in the country. Namjoon's parents were idols when they were teenager so there's always many fans in front of their house. Or paparazzi...

It would be a long story to explain their situation but for short, let's say that when Namjoon's parents had Yura, her life was surrounded by paparazzi. When Mrs. Kim got pregnant of her son, she didn't want the same life for him so they kind of hide Namjoon.

Of course, everyone knows that the Kim's had a son 2 years after Yura was born since they it was impossible for Mrs. Kim to hide her belly. However, no one know how he looks like and that is why the paparazzi are in front of their house, waiting for a sight of the 'so famous but unseen' son.

They aren't ashamed of their son, they just want him to have a normal life, unlike Yura's. Being hidden wasn't that simple tho... The maids, the Kim's family and few people who are close to them are the only one who knows how he looks like. Namjoon can't hang out with his parents outside because there would be paparazzi and his face would be revealed. He also can't hang out with his sister outside since she's also famous for being their daughter.