Bonus Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV

- 3 hours later -

"We're back !" Yura shout as she slam open the door. Soomi is standing on her side.

"Hey baby, how have you been ?" Jin ask, walking toward Yura to greet her.

"Good, it's not like I have been gone for a long time, you know"

"3 hours is too long" he pouted and I roll my eyes.

For me, those 3 hours were too short. I didn't really had the time to get ready.

Maybe I should greet Soomi too I thought as I look at her looking at the ground and moving from a leg to another.

"Hey" I said putting an around above her hips and kiss her cheek.

"Hey" she greet back with a big smile on her face.

"Do you have something to do ?"

"Except talking to you ?" She ask and I nod "No. I'm all for you" she continue and I chuckle.

"What if I take you back to your apartment ? There are too many people here and it's been a long time we didn't spend time together" I said eyeing the guys and Yura.

"Sure" She smile and I swear her smile wider even more.

From now...

"See you later guys !" Soomi shout to them.

"By later you mean in 4 months ?" Jimin said and we all laugh

"Maybe" she said winking at him

"What... am I going to go back home alone ?" Yura pouted "Jin-oppa will be home in many hours later"

"We can sleep here if you want to. I'm sure you're parents won't mind" my brother offered her and she looks like she's about to jump from happiness.

"Anyway, see you tomorrow guys !" I said and they all say me goodbye.

"What about me ?" Soomi ask frowning.

"Well huh... I can try to spend some times with you tomorrow ?" I said, bitting my lips and she sigh. "Or I can spend the night with you and tomorrow morning too" I offer and her smile was back.

What a relief. Making my girlfriend smile is the most beautiful things in the world.

"Let's go" I said walking outside the house, with my hand on her back.

"Did you came with your car ?" I ask Soomi as we walk past the guard and we say our goodbye at them.

"No, we took Yura's car"

"Good" I said in relief, she will be in my car instead of having to follow me with her car.

We walk through the street - people turning their head at us - until we reach the place where I parked my car few meter away.

"Do you remember at our first date when you didn't open the door for me and acted like a jerk ?" Soomi said when I open the passenger door for her.

"Hey ! I wasn't a jerk ! I did open the door for you. Maybe not at the beginning but at the second part of the date I did !" I said offended

"Yeah, by the way, what made you change you way around me ? I mean why all of sudden you didn't acted like a jerk ?" She wonder

"Well... you remember how did you react at the end of the first part ?" I ask her and she nod. "You totally rejected me and as a revenge I wanted to make you fall for me" I said looking down. Ashamed of my own behavior but she laugh "Not only that but you also managed to figure out what I was trying to do and even so you kept dating me. You were intriguing me in a way" I said shrugging.

"And now ?"

"Now ?" I repeat and she nod. "I'm not looking for revenge anymore and I find you more and more attractive" I said moving away my hand from her back to touch her arm. I run my fingers along her arm until I reach her finger and interwined her hand with mine.

She smiles, I smiles, and we stay like that, making eyes contact for a moment until she decide to sit down and I close the door.

I walk around the car then put on the engine once I was sitting in the driver seat.

The ride was silent, none of us dare to talk. Maybe she wanted to ask me few questions but at the same tile didn't want tu urge me.

As for me, I was trying to push away the moment we would start talking about it.

**********

Since Soomi refused to get married - yet - a year ago, I used to spend most of my time with her.

I would walk her from her college to her part time job but also go often on date or chilling at her apartment, watching K-Drama. I also spend a lot of time with her at night because wether we would hang out with our friends or I would sleep at her apartment.

Yeah I know I spend a lot of time at her apartment.

Actually, I think I spend more time here than at my own house.

It became my home.

My parent's house is just a house. Somewhere I sleep when I'm not at Soomi's and where I have to stay when my mom ask me to. I don't call it my home.

Anyway, what I meant by that is that I'm spending so much time here that I end up bringing some of my clothes, which is really helpfull for moment like today because I don't have to past by my parent's house before coming here.

When we arrived, we took a time to put out our coat and all then I sit confortably on her couch.

"Do you want something to drink ?" She ask me and I shake my head.

She made herself a coffee before laying on the couch with her head on my lap.

Here we are.

It's time to tell her.