Chapter 30 New Year

Taehyung's POV

- 2 weeks later -

It's almost the end of the holidays. Tonight will actually be our last night before we go back to Seoul.

"Taehyung you're ready ?" Jimin ask on the other side of my bedroom's door.

"Yeah, just a minute" I shout and look at my reflection in the mirror.

There is a party tonight for the new year and we all decided to go, meaning I had to dress.

I was wearing a white shirt - buttoned up to the end - paring with a black jean and a black coat, not bothering to wear a tie. After all we're going to party - even though it was in an luxurious place - so why getting uncomfortable ? A shirt was enough.

I take my phone on my nightstand and put it in my pocket jeans.

"Finally !" Jimin said exasperate, making me rolling my eyes when I open the door.

"Chill out, I just took 15 minutes"

"More like an hour"

"Hey, I took a shower !"

"For 45 minutes ?" he said raising his eyebrow

I didn't want to admit it but actually I took a shower for around 30 minutes - not 45 - which was long enough for him.

I didn't want to go to the party so I took my time to get ready.

When I came out from my shower, I just stay in my boxer and took a nap, setting an alarm to get ready.

"Anyway, where are the others ?" I ask, walking past him and head to the living room.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jeon already left and the others are in the living room" he answer, walking behind me.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon are friends with the host of the party, that's the main reason to why I agreed to come. They invited me to spend holidays with them so I agreed to be polite.

When we walk in the living room, the others look up and quickly stood up before walking toward the front door.

They were practically dressed like me except for the color.

"Urg, why did I put these shoes..." JungKook complained as we walk in the street. Even though it was pretty dark outside, the decoration of the houses around us was enough to see our path but wearing shoes wasn't the best things to do when there is snow.

"We should hurry, we're already late" Jin said and we nod, speeding.

"Ahh !" JungKook said few minutes later and he slide on the ice but quickly catch up by griping Jimin's arm who was about to fall. However, Jimin himself grab my sleeve as he fell on the ground, causing me to fall above him and of course JungKook who was still holding Jimin fell asleep well... on me.

"Yah, move ! You're heavy" Jimin complained, pushing me on the side and I end up in the snow.

If it wasn't for my coat, my shirt would have been wet because of the snow and since I'm wearing a white shirt, people would be able to see-through.

I glare at Jimin who glares at JungKook and stay like that for few second until Hoseok and Jin laugh in front of us.

They were walking ahead of us, that's why they didn't fell with us.

"You know what ? Since I'm full of snow, why not coming back to the chalet and change ?" I offer but Jin shake his head.

"Come on, we're already late. Well... 30 minutes late now" he said looking at his phone.