It was fun until... Part 1

Author's note

Hi guys hope you enjoy today's next part of the story.I hope you like it.

Sophie's POV

Once we found Grady and Edaline we headed straight to back to havenfield. "So Keefe, Sophie what was with the song you both sang," said Grady. "Oh grade leave them alone it was harmless and sweet". "Dad we just thought that might be a great song". "So what's for dinner". "It's a surprise"." Don't think we are done with this conversation". "Nice subject change Foster," said Keefe with his trademark smirk. "Hm was it really I say blushing a little"." It really was so how about we do something different today". "What do you have in mind". "Dinner under the stars"." Sure thing you should go home and get a change of clothes though before we eat"."Okay Foster".

---------------Little time skip---------------------

After Keefe came back from changing and grabbing a change of clothes edaline conjured up pillows and a couple of blankets for us and after we got settled in she conjured up are dinner and some mallomelt." Thanks, mom". "Your welcome have fun you too".(Dinner was good today it tasted like a cheeseburger and the mallomelt was just as good as always). After we finished our dinner edaline conjured are plates away we talked about life and how we were doing. After talking we just looked at the stars. Keefe fell asleep and that's when I really started thinking. I should do something for keefe tomorrow and take him somewhere. Soon I fell asleep on Keefe's shoulder after thinking what if we never met.

-------------------------Next Day--------------------

Once I woke up Keefe was still asleep so I left him a note and went to get ready to go look for something we could do."SOPHIE LEAVING" Silveny transmitted. "Yes and I was wondering if you know any beautiful places without people there".

"YES SOPHIE YES" Silveny blasted into my brain." Okay thanks let's go". While Silveny was helping me get on her back I thought what else should I do today with Keefe." Let's go Silveny take me to this wonderful place you know of" I said as we started rising higher in the sky and we left with a big bang.

"Wow this is the most beautiful place I have ever seen before". "SOPHIE LIKE SOPHIE LIKE"." Silveny I don't like it I love it". It was this beautiful lush green forest.

"Thanks Silveny"."YOUR WELCOME , YOUR WELCOME, YOUR WELCOME."Now lers do keefe should be up and than you are free to go. And once again we left with a really big bang.

-------------------Tiny time skip------------------

Once we got back keefe was dressed and ready for the day.I said thank you and went over to keefe. "Hey keefe ready to go". Go where". "Go somewhere".

  Keefe's POV

I don't know what sophie was planning but she seemed really excited."You seem really excited today"."Shut up Keefe, are you going or not.

"Yes foster if you insist". "Okay then lets go before it gets to late". "Wait foster what do you mean before its to late". "Nothing lets go". After that we left to our destination.

Author's note

Sorry I haven't been updating guys but I will get the next one out next week. Hope you enjoyed.