Chapter 13: The converstation

Lisa POV:

Of course Jennie ask the question I've been wanting to avoid answering. I didn't want to relive to past just by talking about it.

"Fuck." I sigh and get up from hugging her. I sit down next to her and put my hands on my forehead and shake my head.

"Baby you have to tell me." Jennie says while rubbing my back.

"So back in sophomore year, me and Momo had classes together and we ended up talking and becoming fuck buddies and then she ended up falling in love with me. S-she asked me if I loved her back and I didn't so I told her the truth and I said no like 10 thousand times. When I said no she went crazy. When I say crazy I mean CRAZY CRAZY babe like whenever any other girl liked me and I showed little bit of interest in her, she would fight the girl physically and rip her hair out. But this all stopped because my mom, she pressed charges on momo for stalking me. So momo had to switch schools because she ended up looking through my windows when I was sleeping just to make sure I wasn't with another girl.  And she would follow me to stores and just was always wanting to know where I was and who I was with. And she would find out where I was at all times. I don't know how she did it. But she never really stopped loving me. I know this because she would ask my friends how I'm doing, still to this day. I didn't give her my address when I moved out of my moms house. So i don't know how she got my address to my house. It's scary. I don't know what she's capable off. She's just bad news. She even threatened my mom for not giving her my address. She literally pulled a knife out on her." I shake my head reliving my ptsd that that bitch momo gave me.

I face Jennie and she looks so furious. Like Her veins were gonna burst. Like she was gonna look for momo right now and beat her ass when she does for putting me through that shit and for taking away my privacy for basically a year and a half.

"But now she's back and we have to face this bitch together and no one. NO ONE. will hurt you ever again or harm your privacy and loved ones. I will make sure of that baby. I hate that you had to go through something this bad just because you didn't love her back. I wish I moved her before y'all met."  Jennie looks down sad and instantly looked back up because she was still angry.

"This really sucks." I hold back my tears because I'm scared.

"It's okay baby." Jennie hugs me and kisses me.

"Aww how cute?" Momo says clapping as she sitting on the kitchen counter where Jennie and I fucked.

Jennie and I look at each other with horror in our eyes.

"How the hell did you get in here?!" Jennie yells at momo.

"I don't reveal my ways. What the hell is this slimy substance?" Momo touching it and pushing her fingertips together and pulling them apart earning a few stringy white lines because here fingers.

"Oh wait I know this substance too well. You remember when we fucked. All. The. Damn. Fucking. Time. Lisa?" Momo slowly says while biting her lips.

"Ugh baby fuck." Momo moans and grabs her boobs in a seductive way to show how she used to moans when we had sex.

"Momo stop it!" I yell at her loudly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jennie charges at momo and starts beating her face in.

"Oh shit! Baby stop!" I run after them and pull them apart. Momo takes out a knife and points it's to me and Jennie. Jennie and I back away slowly from momo with our hands ups.

"You wanna act all brave now since you pulled out a knife huh? Go ahead kill me. I dare you." I say panting.

"Why would I kill you baby?" Momo laughs.

The New Girl {JENLISA} Lisa g!pOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara