Chapter 7: Make me {M}

Lisa pov :
As soon as Jennie said those words. My dick was growing and getting hard.
My jeans started to feel tight as my bulge was trying to escape.

"Do you really want me to babe?" I responded with a raspy voice while whispering in her right ear.

"Mm yes" she responds.

I then start making out with her. Our  tongues are fighting for dominance. Of course I win.

I start running my hands through her long wavy hair. Gently pulling it occasionally because I know she likes a little bit of pain.

I lay down and she sits on my cock. All of our clothes are still on sadly. She starts grinding on my clothed dick. I moan quietly.

I put my hands on her waist following her hips. I start groping her boobs and rub her nipple with my thumb.

A little moan escapes her mouth as I circle her nipple.

"Stand up and Take off your shirt." I say with a firm voice.

"Make me." Jennie says with a smirk.

I grab her throat and push her to fall on her back on the bed. I placed her legs on my shoulder to where my bulge is touching her pussy.

I gently started to squeeze her throat. While using my other hand to rub her covered clit. 

When she grabbed my arm I knew she wanted me to tighten my grip. But I didn't, I made her sit down by pulling her up by the throat.

"Do it now." I smirked

Jennie stood up and slowly took off her shirt, revealing a black laced bra.

"Keep going babygirl." I said while laying on the bed with my arm behind my head.

She unbuttoned her pants and slid them down. She had black lace underwear. She looks so hot in black and everything else. She's Jennie fucking Kim.

She then crawls on top of me and says "Now I want you to baby."

I didn't hesitate. I got up and pulled my shirt off. I was wearing a Nike sports bra. And I pulled down my shorts I had on tight briefs. I looked down to see what Jennie was staring at and saw the outline of my hard cock.

Luckily a couple months before me and Jennie became really close, I bought some sex toys.

"Baby let's try something new" I say with a smirk on my face.

I go to my closet and open up the safe in their and pull out all the toys I bought. I looked back at Jennie to see her mouth open.

I got the rope and blind fold for now.
"Sit up." I say
I put the blindfold on Jennie. I kiss her neck to comfort her to not to be scared after the things she saw.

I laid her down on the bed and I get the rope and tie her arms to the bed.
"Ima eat that pussy good. " I say and slap and rub my hand in circular motions on her covered core.

Jennie moans and bites her lip.

I hear a 2 knocks on the door.

"Lisa I'm head out. It was nice meeting you Jennie. I hope y'all work things out. Bye!" Jisoo says on the other side of the door.

Jisoo kind of ruined the moment and Jennie and I said "Bye!" At the same time.

"Y'all must be in a hurry." Jisoo responded with a 'I know what y'all are doing' type of voice.

"I can hear your smirk and wink Jisoo. Please leave we'll meet up soon again. Possibly a double date?" I say to jisoo.

I hear her jumping with excitement because she hasn't been in a relationship or on a date in a while.