***********
******************

Type remembers the day they finally move their camp, he was probably the first to pack and ready to leave, he was beyond happy and excited to see his Alpha, Tharn. The man who was the reason he woke up most days,his love and soulmate.
When they started their journey on the first day, Type was beyond happy, he was fast in his movements, only been slowed down occasionally by one tired patient or another, at night he slept along said Mrs kun as always.

Then the second day came and he became slower, but not as the sick patients.
Then the third day came with the unrelenting heat that made him sweat through his clothes, like most of the soldiers in the campaign.
Then the fourth day,  and the blurry vision that left him with an headache like no other started, that was the day everything went to hell.

Mrs kun had been types guardian since the beginning of the war and even cared for him during his harder times, so she had become somewhat of an expert in reading the omega's. type  was a man who find it hard to express himself in words, so she always tries to be observant of his behavior, so when the man sweated on the third day of their journey complaining of how hot it was and then at night shivered with shaken teeth.she knew ,he may be coming down with something, then on the fourth day she heard the screaming from one of her student.

The physician immediately rushed to see what was happening ,only to find type on the ground unconscious.
She ran to his side testing first if he was still breathing, after confirming that yes he was, she raised his head to be on her lap, to see what was in fact wrong with the omega. His purse was fast, way too fast, then his body was hot, hotter than it should be even under the sun and lastly his scent had changed, it was sweeter than before with a ting of something else in the mixed.
She immediately asked one of her student to bring water and another to prepare a shade for them to be under. The water brought, she socked in ,a piece rag in it ,as she tried to bring down his temperature, but as she did he whined in an unconcious state.

"Tharn....... Tharn...... Where is my....... Soulmate....... Take.... Me.... To...... Him..... "Said type.

Mrs kun could not do anything but administer treatment to type, then place him in a  Cart telling everyone who asked what happened, that type had an heatstroke, that he just needs rest, he would be fine. Some complained that of course he would get an heatstroke ,after all omega's are know to be weak.
Mrs kun paid no mind to them, instead she had her attention fully on type, who had been placed in her care by not one but two Alphas who had fallen head over heels in love with the omega, if something were to happen to type under her care, she would have hell to pay from two angry Alphas,even though one scared her more than the other, he was a general and a prince after all.
She still has a fresh memory of the morning Prince Tharn left for Duhgun city. He had said.
"I place my soul under your care, and if anything should happen to  cause him  pain while I am away, I will make sure  to visit you with 10 times that pain," he said all this with a smile on his face that spoke of death to any who would harm the omega, so yes she was scared, she had children and a husband to go back home too.

The treatment she gave to him seems to be working when he woke up some time later on their journey, he had asked for water and food which was given to him. He spent his other words apologising to everyone for causing a disturbance by his carelessness with his health.

The next day type, seems to be doing fine, he could walk on his own again, but the heat started again, he was breathing heavily, while holding his stomach, his chest rising up and down way too fast, she ran to him and that's when she saw his eyes, that seems to be rolling to the back of his head, his entire body was on fire, and he kept saying "it hurts over and over again " when she asked "what hurts?" as he was now laying on the bare ground with his head on her lap.  "he took her hand with the little energy he had to spare under the intense pain he was feeling at the moment, then placed it underneath his abdomen  close to his waist line.
She looked into his eyes and she could tell what was wrong, it would have been  a blessing to the young man, but of course his life was always hard.
She had to get type away from the Alpha's around them before the full wave of  his heat  started .