Captain "Step on it"       

               Vroooooom~

               The truck lead the way with the intention and dedication to crash the way through. Due to the bumpy road and high speed, the truck jumped, in the eyes, it flew. That moment.....

                The captain is not a simple minded person. How can a simple minded man became a captain? Even with the mission at hand, he tested his soldier. To see if his soldiers will hesitate or had doubts. To see fear or anxiousness, and to see fate and commitment. But it looks like the captain was the only one anxiously waiting for a soldier's decision. It turns out, no one hesitated from the decision, no one doubted the plan, no one was taken over from fear or anxiousness, no one discarded away fate, and every soldier was committed. Just thinking about it made the captain smile.

                  The moment the truck flew, he looked back for a second. Seeing solid soldiers soldiers not even looking at the front window and getting ready for battle, made him believe that the kingdom has people like them.

                  "Seeing is believing"

                     (sfx: CRASH!)

                THUUGGHHSSSSSS

                 __________________________

Captains: (SIGH of relief)
                   :They made it through!
                 : It was expected.........
                  : What do you mean?
                 : Didn't you notice their vehicle was a lot smaller than ours, and also faster?
                 : I did notice it>......
                  : It was designed for this kind of job.
                  : So that's why they were 3x faster than ours.
                    : And it carried not more than 15 soldiers.
                  : Unlike ours, we had at least 30 on board.

(beep-beep)
                   "Hello, do you read me?" the captain

                 :We can hear you loud and clear.

                   "Have the other's lead the soldiers here while the rest follow me to breach the other gates."

                 "We'll do this at least another 3 times"

                  :Copy, get out. I'm sending two trucks.

                The moment the gate was breached. The students in combat gears flowed in with weapons, securing the civilians near the wall at South-West then South-East.

[The truck at the inside]

                  Captain: You heard me, we'll atleast do this another 3 times, so get out now.

            ".   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   ..     .   .   .   .   . " Silence.

                  Sigh.....
                                :Do you guys really like to die that much with me?

          "SIR, YES SIR!!!"

                   As soon as the truck got out for another breaching, two additional trucks with more than 60 soldiers came in. In two by two, every soldiers got out from their vehicles heavily armed. 

                    "REINFORCEMENT IS HERE!"

                   A soldier from the inside gave a short report from a captain. The captain decided to roam every town's houses for civilians and intruders.

                  At first, the captain noticed that only a small amount of soldiers from the kingdom was protecting the civilians. He can't help but ask.

                 "Led by the kingdom of Elkia's general, He, and his men walked on foot at the center of blazing houses in search of civilians and the queen.

                  "And before he was gone, he looks like worried for the queen"
                 "It seems he doesn't know we had Royal Guards watching over her"

                 Captain: Then why did you not stop him?

                "I am not permitted to reveal such information"

                 Captain: Tch, in this situation, only us trained soldier can infiltrate in this blazing kingdom.

                   "Sir, ateast it's not that worst than it was before"

                  Captain: What do you mean?

                     "The fire is not fiercer that we can't handle, not the smoke is the major problem."

                   Captain: You mean, despite the fierce fire, the soldiers from this kingdom accepted the general's plan of rescuing civilians and the queen?

                ______________________________________

             "Oh"

                  "We meet again loser"

             The number one genius who graduated first from his peers in swordsmanship school made his appearance. It turns out, the captain in charge of the 60 soldier-reinforcement was the Captain of the Assault. The two were both classmate from the school.

                  "So you're now a captain just like me but captain of losers?"

                 "I guess losers flock together"