Chapter 37

Selenas pov:

harry is a terrible dancer lol!!! So i made him go take dance lessons up stairs he wasnt to happy avout but its kind of funny! I was laughing with my friends they all know about harry and i's story. I was talking with my friends while drinking beer

Lily:" he is cute for someone whos old enough to be your dad, he doesnt even look 36 he looks like hes like 25" than Gweny hes my best gay friend i love him lol

Gweny:" yes he is gurl!"

Me:"are you drunk already?!?"

Gweny:" i dont know gurl ill i know is im feeling wild tonight, omg i love that girl sparkly shoes oh work gurl!!!"

Sammy:" so have you guys had sex?!?"

Me:"what!!!! Omg gosh sammy"

Ashely:" well???"

Gweny:" the question was has he stuck his thang thang up your thang thang" then we all busted out laughing omg everything is always great when qweny is around haha!

Ashely:" omg answer the fucking question Selena!"

Me:" haha okay okay.... yes" then they all started freaking out and gweny was jumping up and down in excitiement

Gweny:"OMG! OMG! You lost your virginity gurl im so proud of you! Our little selena has grown up and has now been through the pain, but pleaserness of having intercourse!!!"

Lily:" did it hurt the first time?"

Me:" ya, at first it did but then... haha" we just started laughing knowing where that goes

Sammy:" does it feel weird that your sleeping with a 36 year old man whose your boyfriend and teacher like does it affect anything?"

Me:" no i mean like we did it when we were in love with eachother and we had both admittited it to eachother and than had sex so it didnt feel awkward knowing that fact, but i feel like if i wouldnt had or he had admiited to eachother that we love eachother and have sex nit knowing or just not being in love i would 100% feel weird and its just the fact that im good, but i feel im changing to a young adult but in the right way i feel more beautiful, confident, free, and so much more with harry i feel lik i can just be my true self around him and not be afraid to say something and as you know before i met him i was the complete opposite of who i am now i was a fucking nerd, i dressed like one too, i didnt feel pretty, and i most definatly didnt feel confident or sexy or any of that and now i feel all that stuff when im with him i just i really love him and i just... i just i just dont care what age is love is love."

Lily:" ya well were happy your happy were defiantly seeing change in you in a good way but we also can see that your still our selena since we've known since we were just kids we love you"

Gweny:" we really do gurl" ashely and sammy both nodded too

Me:" i love you guys" then we hugged

Ashely:" gweny you smell like achol!" Haha we laughed

Gweny:" i told you im feeling wild tonight" we all laughed

Me:" hey im gonna go check on Harry" i went up staors to see harry dancing with the old ladies haha this is the funniest shit ever!

Me:" looks like you found your group of people just like you!"

Harry:" what do you mena like me do you mean old people cause im old or my dancing is the same by theres what do you mean missy"

Me:" both"

Harry:" oh shut up"

Me:"haha"

Me:" i love you though"

Harry:" i love you 2"he said barrying is face in my neck while picking me up and spinning me

Teacher:" hey sir is this your daughter cause shes not aloud to be here during class seassions. And your outfits a little reaveling for her a little girl coming up in here wearing that and y o ur under age drinking" daughter?!? What the fuck?!? No bitch! Hes my boyfriend!

Me:" im actually his girlfriend and im college and im with my friends who who are 21 and over sooo...."

Harry:" ya im her boyfriend and this is my girlfriend and i think were gonna go down stairs now"

Teacher:" oh okay my appoligies its just you look so young bit anyway yes perceed"

We just walked down stairs hand in hand without saying a word die to the awkwardness that lady caused....