must read

Hey guys! Omg im soooooooooooo soooooo sooooo sorry i havent been updating n this story its just i couldnt really think of anthing and whiel i was thinkng i was working on my other stories im really sorry. Its like i knwo where i wanna go with this story, but i need things to happen before i get to the part where i put what i want to put into it. So i was wondering if you guys could give me some ideas like tell em somethi ng n you want to happen in this story with the characters or a scene you want me t put it i woukd really appricate it and if you gve me some idea i promise i will update a lot faster and stea dof me just thinking of something and taking for ever. And i see i have new readers! You have no idea how happy that makes me because i honestly was about to just not do this story bwcause i felt like i was letting you guys down and not a lot of people were commenting this as they use too and i was trying to think what was i doing in the beginnig of this story that im not now...??? I was just thinking that and i dint know i guess the thing about me is im a perfectionist and i always feel like i have to have something perfect so when i dont it kind of just bugs. And heres the thing you all deserve the best story and thats what i try to do but sometimes i just dont succeed but do know i am trying i will ALWAYS try for you guys because thats just how much i love you guys:) thank you guys!