Chapter 23

Harry's Pov

I was so mad at this bastard i saw him i saw him with my two eyes fucking girlfriend while she was crying and telling him to stop and he didn gosh... i looked over and saw Sel was sleeping on my shoulder.

Me:"come on baby, you gotta get up were at the police station now come on"

Sel:"i dont wanna go in there their gonna hurt me..." what?!? Uhh no not on my watch unless you wanna lose your leg

Me:"hey you know as long as im with you im not gonna let anybody hurt okay?"

Sel:"promise?"

Me:"i promise, now come here baby. I would carry you but im in hand cups the officers all came and and told us to follow them as we were walking i looked over to the side to see Vanessa and Liam omg...WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!?!? Oh no Audrey!!! I bumped Sels arm telling her to look to the side and as she they looked too... they looked confused and we were confused something is going on.... as soon as we got in they instantly pulled us all with one officer to ask us what happened.

Officer:"so what happened where were you before the club, why where you there, why did you come to the club, and why did you beat up that man?"

Me:"okay well it all started with..."

Liam's Pov

Me:"my friend, my daughter, including myself were meeting up with my two other friends which one of them is the one thats in there with the other officer"

Officer:"and who's the girl"

Me:"thats his girls/my wifes best friend"

Officer:"which your wife is the other girl with one of the other officers correct?"

Me:"yes, sir"

Officer:"okay continue i just wanna make sure i have all the facts down, thats all"

Me:"well we were meeting up with them to go shopping after him and my other friend got lunch"

WHEN THEY WERE SHOPPING

Me:"haha, so weight you got pushed out of your hotel room in your boxers?!!!?"

Harry:"haha, yup. It was the most embarrassing thing"

Niall:"i can see why you and your sister live sepreatly right now"

Harry:"hahaha"

Audrey:" Uncle Harwwwyyy, me want mommy and auntie sewena" she winned. Harry picked her up and said

Harry:"its okay we will see them when we get back okay?"

Audrey:"okay" she hugging Harry as he was still carring her. Zayn was just quite the whole time, but then liam got a call from Vanessa after the call his face went blank and he ran off and just said

Liam:"WE NEED TO GO TO THE CLUB NOW ITS THE GIRLS... THEY.... RAPPED MY WIFE..." THE BOYS WERE N SHOCK and Audrey didnt know what the word rapped meant but she knew that mommy was hurt and trouble

END OF SHOPPING SCENE

Liam:"as soon as we got there i knew someone had to stay with Audrey, but it was hard because Perrie was in there and Zayn had to make sure she was okay, i didnt even give a crap about the bodygaurds i just needed to get my wife and make sure shes safe with our daughter.Then i went to a room and good thing did because that was the room they were in i looked over and. Saw my daughter i had no idea she got into the club i mean shes a pretty tiny girl so she had have just slipped through without no one seeng her and ahe must of followed, Zayn was suppose to watch her, but i guess he was so worried about Perrie as well that he kind of just went out of it. Looked down at her about to say how did she get in here but then i turned my head and saw some man up on my wife kissing her neck and breasts (which are MY breats and im the only one allowed to touch them not him or any other man! Just saying) and he was pinning her against the wall and she was trying to scream and cry but she couldnt so right when i saw him doing that without any hesitation at all i ran after him and pushed him real hard and told not to touch my wife i was so angry i kept hitting him and hitting him i mean this man rapped my wife... and we have daighter together i mean how are we suppose to explan something like that to her and worse she saw from the point she got in here to the poing when we walked out, then he hit me with a lamp i got knocked for a couple of minites, but when i woke up i heard him say that he wanted grab my daughter so i got even more mad and started choking him and thats when you came in and toke me and my wife"