Who's that??

Selena's Pov

Today's the first day of college! I had gotten here about 1:30 p.m yesterday, and from the airport to my new Mantion was about a 40 minute drive, when i got to my mantion i saw that it was right by next to the sand and ocean like literally if i went out my back door i would be on the beach: it was absolutley beautiful, i got out and got settled in then i went straight to bed, believe me as much as i wanted to check out that beaitiful beach, i needed to get sleep for school tomorrow so thats what i did. I was getting ready for my firat day of school and i couldn't figure out what to wear...it toke me a couple minutes but, i finally decided to wear: a strappy sundress with flowers on it, my hair straightened with a headband, some flats, and pearl earings. I grabbed my soft blue botton up sweater and headed out the door.

Harry's Pov

I had gotten to the school early to get set up in mine and my dads class room, when i walked in my dad turned his head to look at me

Dad:"Harry!"

ME:" Dad"

Dad:"Son, how are you?"

ME:" i'm good dad, and you?"

Dad:" good, but even better now that your here, now let's get ready"

ME:"okay, uhm let's do it!"

Still Harry's Pov

School was starting everybody was coming in, almost all girls that were walking in kept coming up and throughing thereselves at me and trying to give me there numbers, now don't get me wrong i've hooked up with A LOT of girls and these girls are very pretty, but as a teacher here your not allowed to date students and since i'm a teacher here i need to follow that and plus that would be weird and disscusting to date a student. The bell rang and evrybody toke a seat. My dad was already taking attendannce

Dad:"Miranda Sherhighmer"

Miranda:"here!" She winked at me and mouthed 'call me', i just gave here a very weak smile

Dad:" and last but not least.... Selena Gomez" no one answered

Dad:" Selena Gomez"....

Then all of a sudden the doors slamed open reaveling the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in my life, my whole world just literally stopped when i looked at her, this beautiful burnette standing before me is the most gorgeous, hot thing i've ever seen in my life ahwwhh i think i just found my future wife and mother of my chidren, i was totally drooling and i probably looked like some nerd drolling on his desk when he sees a hot girl but i didnt care at the moment because all i could stare at was this beautiful girl standing before me, i was getting so many emotions just looking into those big brown beautiful eyes, oh my gosh is it even possible for a girl to make you feel this way just by looking at her???

Girl:"i'm sorry i'm late, my schedule got messed up so they had to fix it"

Dad:"auhhh.... you must be miss. Gomez, right?"

Gomez girl: yes, that's me" she said giving smiling nodding

Dad:"well than miss. Gomez you better have a note young lady because uhhmm being marked late on your day isn't going to look so good on your record"(he said a little bit meanly)

Ohh my gooddd dad reallly!!!! Why would you say that to her now she probably is going to think i'm rude like that once she finds out i'm his son uggghh.. dad why???

Gomez girl:" ohh uhmm ya i do here you go"

Dad:"alright then miss. Gomez just take a seat for now, anywhere you'd like"

Gomez girl:" alright, thank you!"

Selena's Pov

Wow that guy was kind of rude, anyways i toke a seat and got settled in. When i sat down my eyes started to wonder across the room untill they stopped on this curly haired guy, he was the most handsome guy i've ever seen, his eyes, his hair, the way he looks,the way stands its all perfect, as i was looking at him i started to get this feeling my heart and body i could tell it was trying to tell me somwthing.. but, what?? As i was deep in thought he suddently looked at me and i stopped everything i was doing and we just stared into eachothers eyes for the longest time, my gosh those emerald greenish eyes are absolutley.amazing... then all of a sudden i realized what i was doing and i looked away, oh my gosh he probably thinks i'm some freak now, what do i do?!!!??! Oh okay Selena don't panic just look away and pay attention maybe that will help but, it didnt and suddently i found myself looking back at him and he was still staring, i smiled at him and gave him a weak wave and he did the same.

Mr. Styles:" ok class, so as you know i'm your history teacher and this is my son also Mr. Styles" what!!!?!!?!! SON!!!! So my future husband is HIS SON!!!!

Mr. Styles:" and to not get us confused you can call me Mr. O.S (Older Styles) and him Mr. S.J (Styles Jounior) and he will be teaching the wrighting part of this class"

Mr.S.J:" Yes, thanks you Dad. Well hello class! It's very nice to meet you all!"

And hes BRITISH... wow thats actually kinda hot...

Mr.S.J:" okay well i suppose we should get started, so lets go, take out your journial books and turn to lesson 2.4 please"......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, i told y'all id update today!! And yay HARRY AND SELENA FINALLY NOTICED EACHOTHER!!!!

1.) What do you think will happen next when they meet in the next chapter? If theres anything you guys want to see happen in the next chapter please comment and tell me below, dont ve afraid!! And yes PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND LIKE I ALWAYS SAY I LOOVVVE IT WHEN YOU ALL COMMENT SO PLEASE DO THAT AND I MIGHT JUST UPDATE AGAIN TODAY, YOU NEVER KNOW... ANY WHO THANKS BABES AD I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Kisses and huggs to all of you who have supported me ao far woth this story by commenting, voting, and reading:)!

-Jesy