Chapter 26

Selena's Pov

3 days had past since Harry found out i'm pregnant and Zayn had told me that hes my brother. ugghhh i'm just so mad that he would not tell me, and my dad for lying to me my whole life, and worst of all one of my bestfriends lying to me over something like that, gosh this is just too much to handle right now, too much! Anyways my doctor appoinment is tomorrow with Nessa, im so nervous.... like what are they going to say?? Oh dear...

Perrie's Pov

It's been 3 days almost 4 since Selenas talked to me or Zayn. I mean did i do the wrong thing by keeping something that my husband has been desperately trying to keep a secret away from my best friend that should have been said long ago??? I started crying

Zayn:"babe whats the matter baby?"

Me:"i miss Selena.... this on you Zayn!!!!!!"

Zayn:"me? For what?!?!!"

Me:"FOR NOT TELLING HER, YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD NOT JUST ME, BUT HER TOO. THUS WASNT YOUR DECISION ZAYN. YOU KEPT IT FROM HER AND ME ALL BECAUSE YOU WERE SCARRED WELL THAT'S GREAT WOW THATS JUST GREAT ZAYN, CONGRADULATIONS YOU GOT YOU WANTED AS USUAL"

ZAYN:"WHAT?!?!! This isnt what i wanted okay!!!! And what do you mean as usual???!!???"

Me:"EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME YOU WANT SOMETHING YO GET IT AND YOU NEVER ASK ME IF ITS OKAY YOU JUST DO IT"

Zayn:"WELL I DIDNT KNOW I HAD TO 'ASK' YOU IF I CAN HAVE CERTAIN THINGS"

Me:"well you do and listen I AM NOT GONNA LOSE ONE OF MY BESTFRIENDS BECAUSE OF YOU.

Zayn:"you know its not easy for me too shes my sister and i always thought that one day when i told her she would be happy and run into my arms and i could just hug her for all the years i wished i could have.... but it didnt turn out that way it turned out shes pissed at me and isnt talking to me... or you....... but i understand and ill try and talk to her about it"

Me:"k, love you"

Zayn:"i love you more" then he kissed me real passionately on the lips. Dispit wether we fight or not hes still my husband and i love him more than anything.

THE NEXT DAY

Vanessa's Pov

Todays the day me sel's doctor appointments. Everbody was coming except for Audrey and Niall which he was watching her. I was looking at my stomache in the mirror and saw a tiny bump on my stomache oh gosh... but wait usually your not suppose to get a tiny bump adleast till a couple of weeks have gone by and it only been it's only been a week... what this doesnt make sense.... anyways i was walking down stairs with Liam holding my hand and Sel the rest of everybody behind us walking down, as i was walking down i looked to right and saw Audrey pulling Nialls hair, hehe lol

Me:"Audrey be nice to your uncle"

Audrey:"NO!"

Liam:"Audrey Reanne Payne, listen to your mother and be nice to your uncle"

Audrey:"I dont wanna doo"

Liam:"Audrey, mommy's not feeling well and we have to take her and Auntie Selly to the doctor so in the meantime i need you to be daddys good girl okay, please for me"

Audrey:"ywes, daddy"

Liam:"good girl, thank you"

Niall:"ya, Audrey be nice to me" then she slapped him