Chapter 25

Selena's Pov

Zayn:"BECAUSE IM YOUR FUCKING BROTHER!!"

Me:"ya, Zayn you are like a brother to me and-"

Zayn:"NO Selena.... i mean im your blood brother..." what???? This doesnt make any sense!!!

Selena:"STOP JOKING ZAYN THI ISNT FUNNY, I JUST FOUND OUT IM PREGNANT WITH SOMEONE ELSES BABY THATS NOT MY BOYFRIENDS, I JUST GOT RAPPED FOR THE SECONT TIME, MY BOYFRIEND JUST WALKED OUT ON ME, AND NOW I FIND THIS OUT!!!"

Zayn:"Selena its true! Okay we have the same dad Ricardo Gomez Selena he lied to our moms and cheated on each of them with the other and kept us away from eachother so our moms wouldnt find out"

Me:"No no no!!!! YOUR LYING MY DAD WOULD NEVER LIE TO ME!"

Zayn:"YOU DONT THINK THATS WHAT I THOUGHT TOO?!?!?? I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING BUT ITS TRUE HE LIED AND LIED TO BOTH OF US AND OUR MOMS, I SAW IT I SAW IT ALL IN THE FILE HE KEPT LOOKED UP THE FILES IN THE DOWN STAIRS PART OF OUR HOUSE"

ME:"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!?!!!"

Zayn:"hes my dad Selena and i lived there when i wasnt with my mom, how else do you think i would know??!? Look thats a picture of when i was first born and he and my mom were holding me and i came to his house every saturday, Sunday, Monday, and tuesday untill 1 o'clock and when were you there huh?!?!"....

Me:"...... tuesday night, wednesday, thursday, and almost all of friday"

Zayn:"there you have it" oh.. my.... gosh... HOW COULD HE MY OWN FATHER WHO I TRUSTED LIE TO ME AND KEEP THIS FROM ME... I HAVE AN OLDER BROTHER AND IM JUST FINDING OUT NOW?!?!??

Me:"WHO ELSE KNEW BESIDES YOU? I wanna know and i wanna know now" everybody was quite..

Me:"im sorry maybe you didnt hear me clearly WHO ELSE KNEW"

PERRIE:"I DID... IM SORRY SEL I WANTED TO TELL YOU ITS JUST"

Me:"YOU ARE ONE OF MY BESTFRIENDS AND BESTFRIENDS DONT KEEP SECRETS LIKE THIS, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!?

Perrie:"Sel, im sor-"

Me:"NO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE IM GOING TO MY ROOM PLEASE JUST DONT TALK TO.ME RIGHT NOW I NEED SOME TIME".... GOSH THIS DAY JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE...

Vanessa's Pov

I was sitting in my room thinking and lying down... when suddently i heard the door open to the room reaveling a face i didnt expect to see for a while...

Me:"Hey..."

Liam:"hey..."

Ness:"babe im so sorry i didnt expect this to happen, but i love you and i love Audrey and i dont risk my family for anything"

Liam:"i know babe.... i'm sorry too, for the way i acted, its just this isnt so easy to deal with..."

Me:"i know, and i dont blame you, i swear i promise i dont"

Liam:"i know baby"

Liam:"Nes, listen i love you so much you honestly have know idea how much i love you, and i love our daughter that we created together, and i..... i honestly... i dont know how were going to get through this, but were gonna find a way some how and im gonna help you get through this, i love you" oh my gosh this just proves i married the right man

Me:"i love you too, thank you... thank you so much"

Selena's Pov

Me:"wait so Liam came and said that?!?!!"

Nes:"ya, hes so sweet, i love him" awe, thats so cute

Me:"wait so what about Harry did he come back with him, did he say anything, did he do anything?!!?! Come on i need to know"

Nes:"Yes, they went together to i guess try and kick Jai and Lukes asses, but they were to violent and angry so the police kicked them out and then yes Harry Came here, but only to get his car and leave"

Me:"ohhh..."

Nes:"im sorry baby doll... i wish theres something i could do..."

Me:"its okay its what every does to me leaves me heartbroken"

Nes:"im so sorry Sel"

Ness:"but i made us doctor apointments for both of us just so we can both find out more" then i started crying again

Ness:whats the matter babes?"

Me:"im not ready for this, i cant do this im not ready"

Demi:"hey Sel, i kind of over heard and i know your not ready baby, but were gonna be there for you okay its alright"

Me:"i-i-know-i-ju-just-wish-Ha-Ha-Harry was -he-here too"

Demi:"its okay he'll come back, he loves you okay"

Me:"no he wont he hates me"

Ness:"no he doesnt, he doesnt hate you Sel he just needs time to think thats all"

Me:"and than this while Zayn thing i-i- i just dont know how to cope with all this..."

Demi:"its okay babes we will figure it out "

Ness:"ya it will be okay babes" they said while hugging me

Me:thanks guys" all though i didnt really know what to expect i sure hope they were right...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow so much going to on, wow!!! What are you guys thinking? And i just wanted say thank you for all the sweet amazing comments i want you guys to kniw i do see them and read them and sorry i havent been replying its a long story why i haven but i really appricate it and ill get back replying right now:) just plllleeeassse DONT EVER STOP COMMENT THATS MY FAVORITE PART SI YOUR GUYS IS COMMENTS:) I LOVE YOU ALL AND ILL TRY AND UPDATE TOMORROW FOR Y'ALL:)