Chapter 14

Selena's Pov

I was crying on my bed because i just got home from all that maddness. Gosh... i just want to know why Justin did that and why Harry beat him up so much he got sent to the hospitial.... as i was crying felt hands slid up my waist and hover over me...

Harry:"babe, i'm sorry, i justed him to feel what you felt and i was mad because... he hurt you...i just want to protect you...."

Me:"it's okay, but you can't be doing that stuff no matter how bad it gets, you could get fired and lose your job and whats gonna happen when Justin wakes up amd realizes what happened abd tells, hu?"

Harry:"......"

Me:"ya, thats what i thought"

Me:"he wasnt always this bad... as a matter of fact he was everything to me when we were dating and i was to him, it felt like we were in love, we used to hang out everyday and he would tell me all the things were gonna do together and all the plans we made but then, ne day he got in t drugs and alcohol and he cheated on me 20 times without me knowing he hid it for 2 months until one day i came home to surprise him on his birthday and found him sleeping with a stripper.... it broke my heart into a million pieces because i was so under his spell i couldn't see what was happening behind closed doors when i wasn't there, but i guess its kinda good we broke up because then i wouldn't have found you and i'm so glad i did because your the one of the best things thats ever happened to me and i love you and i guess i can't be completely mad at you, you did stick up for me and where the only one that didn't call me a slut"

Harry:"awe, baby i'm so sorry... look at me... Sel your not a slut, your just a girl that got screwed over big time"

Selena:" thank you for coming... but how did you even get in"

Harry:"key you gave me"

Selena:"oh..."--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Harry's Pov

I was here watching the kids enter the class when all of a sudden Sel came in and everybody just starred at her, i could tell she was embarrassed and uncomfortable... my poor baby.

Dad:"good morning class, so im sure you all heard about Justin being in the hospital and what we found out is that he is perfectly fine, but he suffered a concussion so basically he dosn't remember anything that happened yesterday and possibly some stuff before that, but he is gonna finish out the summer corse well it looks like its gonnaend that way anyway but he might come back like a month before the year ends though" oh thank gosh and i looked a Selena and we looked eachother in relief

Me:"okay class enough of that and lets get started"-------------------------------------------i was with my dad right now because it was our break time but he decided to stay here for break

Dad:"so did hear about what Justin did to Selena"

Me:"ya, it's terrible, she didn't deserve that, who would do something like that? I honestly think the kid got what he deserved"

Dad:"i don't know i think he was doing all of us a favor" what??? What the hell does he mean by doing all of us a 'favor'???

Me:"excuse me, what do you mean"

Dad:"well i think the kid was just trying to show the real type person Selena is, i mean what a slut right?!?? Haha whores like that just do that to get attention"

Me:"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY????" Oh hell no you dont get to talk about my girlfriend like that

Dad:"i mean come on Harry she's a slut"

Me:"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER, SO JUST SHUT YOUR OLD ASS UP"

Dad:" hey dont you talk to me like that i'm your father and you will respect me Harold!"

Me:" not when your talking about her like that i won't"

Dad:" why do you care so much about this girl, Harry shes a whore and she probably sleeps with all the college guys here its pretty obvious to me son on!"

Me:"NO SHES NOT AND LIKE I SAID YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER"

Dad:" I DON'T NEED TO KNOW HER TO KNOW THAT SHE'S A SLUT!" I got up and pushed him Dad:"....." he just looked at me shocked

Harry:"i'm sorry... dad i didn't mean too, i ju i just got mad"

Dad:"you need to leave.... now...." with that i left and went home. I was home for about 15 minutes before i got a call from Selena

Me:"Hey babe whats up"

Selena:"a lot"

Harry:" really whats happening?"

Selena:"well i just got finished with a meeting with the council and about the pictures and i explained everything and showed the photos and text messages to basically show that i was telling him to get off of me and someone that was from the party to tell what actually happened and when that was all done they decided that they aren't gonna kick me out and i can continue taking my classes but after i showed them the evidence they did make the decision that Justin is kicked out so he's for sure not coming back"

Me:" wow ya thats good and i think he got what he deserved(not the hospital part just the getting kicked out of college part) and you got what you deserved, so how do YOU feel about it"

Selena:" i mean i don't really know im just kind of sinking it all in so ya"

Me:" ya i mean i get it its understandable"

Selena:" so what about you, i heard that you went home early today, why?"

Oh shit......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey babes!!!! Thank you guys so much!! For all the amazing nice sweet support y'all have been giving me i really appricate it so much!!! YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCK!!!! LOVE Y'ALL S MUCH!!

OMG HOW DO YOU THINK HARRY IS GONNA TELL SELENA WHAT JUST HAPPENED WITH HIS DAD AND ALL THAT MEAN STUFF HE WAS SAYING ABOUT HER?!?!?!?

Omg so much so much going on and theres more... someone from Harrys past ia gonna come up soon will try to take him away but Harry says and knows there NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER, LIKE EVER, lol and later one another one ut ohhhh... who do you think this one coming up is (even though its kind of obvious, lol)???????

OMG KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING AND READING AND REMBER IF YOU GUSY WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN BETWEEN THW CHARACTERS IN THE STORY PLEASE DONT HESITANT I REALLY WANNA KNOW SO I CAN PUT IT IN AND MAKE Y'ALL EVEN MORE HAPPY SO JUST MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT IF YOU DO AND PLEASE COMMENT I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS THEY ACTUALLY INSPIRE ME TO WRIGHT EVEN MORE AND PLUS IM OFF THIS WHOLE WEEK FOR SPRING BREAK SO ILL HOPEFULKY BE ABLE TO UPDATE MORE!!!!! Thank you all!! And this chapter is DIDICATED: to @harlenashiper for dedicating a chapter to me, being so nice and amazing, and for being one of niciest people to talk too:) thanks girly and thank you to you guy too, you all rock!!! Thank you again!!!