what do i feel...

Hi, I'm Selena. I'm the girl that get's along with almost everybody, that gets straight A's, the innocent good girl i guess you could say (or what people might think of me) but don't worry i'm not entirely boring, i like to go out dancing and have good time well, that is when i'm not at home taking care of my little sister Gracie: I love my little sister so much, she means the world to me along with my family. I love my family too: Theres my mom, My mom is everything to me, she is like my bestfriend, i love my mom. We' ve been through a lot together and she just great and amazing and i'm so thankful to have her in my life as my mom. And than there's my step-dad Brian, he' s been in my life since i was just a little girl, and even though i have a father that i love very much, i also love Brian like my father very very much too.

Anyways, i came home from school the otherday and got an acceptence letter to an L.A college my parents wanted me to go too!! There extremely proud of me but, honestly to tell the truth i don't know if it's a hundred percent what i want as of right now but weird thing is i keep getting this werid feeling that something in this college is going to change my life forever... i' ve been getting this feeling ever since i got the acceptance letter.. i mean should i be scared or what... i just don't know,...

Hello, i' m Harry. I' m the awkward, smart, funny guy that everybody loves ESPECIALLY girls for some reason... uhhmm oh well. I have ana amzing family: first theres my beautiful mother, my sister Gemma who i love to annoy the crap out of , my stepfather Robin, and my father who i really don' t get to see that much because my parents are divorced. I live here in London with my mom, Gemma, and Robin. My dad just moved to California to take a new job offer at a college in L.A. He called me a few mounths ago asking me to come down there and teach with him, but being a teacher at my age.. i mean.. even though i am smart.. i just son't know aboit being a teacher.. but than my dad told me that he really wants to spend time with me and have some time to bond with him and he kept going on and ong about how us working together as teacher was going to bring us closer and that they were good jobs for us, and i finally said okay but to be honestly being with him wasn't the complete reason why i was going i was also going because ever since i agrred to do it i keep getting this feeling inside of me that's telling me that there's something there that's going to change my life forever, smething that i'm going to love and fight for for the rest of my life.... but why am i getting this feeling and what does it mean....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! I know i know, i FINALLY updated!! I'm sorry it toke so long and i'm sorry this isn't a very long update but i'll try to make my next update longer:)

I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT!

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, I LLLOOOVVEE READING YOUR COMMENTS!!!

AND OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE THE MUSIC VIDEO TO MIDNIGHT MEMORIES, I TOTALLY FAN GIRLED WHEN MY SISTER SHOWED ME THE VIDEO!! Lol

ANYWAYS YES PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK:)

THANKS BABES!:)