2

"How was practice?" Yoongi asked as Taehyung ran towards him. He had only been sitting there for thirty minutes, having nothing else to do. He did walk around the mall as he waited, but it honestly got too tiring.

Tae smiled at the question and looked back behind him to another boy— the boy that Yoongi watched him joke around with.

"Jungkook taught me how to tackle better." Taehyung smiled as he wrapped his hand around Yoongi's. "I tackled Jiminie and he got mad at me." He giggled as he remembered.

Yoongi's eyebrow raised as he looked at the small boy. This Jimin boy must be really small if he's easily taken down by Taehyung— but then again, he is a little werewolf.

"Go easy on people, Tae." He chuckled.

"No!" Taehyung pouted. "I want to show Jungkookie that I can be like him!"

"Like him??"

"Yeah. He's strong." Tae smiled.

Yoongi eyed the candy shop as they approached it slowly, and he thought about going in again, but Taehyung made up his mind by reaching for the door handle.

"More!" Tae ran inside.

The older had no time to stop him as he ran for a different candy this time. He sighed softly as he smelled the same scent from earlier this morning— a scent not in the other store.

"Tae, your mom will kill me if I let you have any more candy." Yoongi stated.

His whole entire body was growing weak at the scent and he didn't know if it was good or bad, but it for sure was affecting him.

"Hey!" A familiar voice came from the other side of the room. Next thing Yoongi knew, the scent was stronger than ever and there was now a slightly shorter man next to him.

"Yes?" Yoongi questioned.

"You never let me thank you earlier." The boy said. He held out his hand, wanting Yoongi to take it, and so he did. "I'm Jimin. If you ever want free candy for your son—"

"He's not my son." Yoongi chuckled.

Jimin looked at him with wide eyes. "Well, if he ever wants candy, it'll be my pleasure to allow him whatever he wants." He bowed, but as he did so, he knocked over a tub of gum, embarrassing himself for a second time.

Yoongi watched as Jimin panicked, turning red as he picked up the candy in the floor.

He bent down and started helping him. The scent was now obviously coming from Jimin, and Yoongi felt drunk being so close to it.

"You smell so good." He stated.

Jimin looked up at him, just now realizing that he was even behind him with candy in his hands. "T-Thank you." He stuttered.

Yoongi blinked dumbly once he realized what he had said. He turned his eyes away, not wanting to make awkward eye contact.

"Can I have a piece?" Tae suddenly appeared in front of the two with another candy in hand. "Also, can I have this, Yooni?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded.

"Yooni?" Jimin asked.

"My name is Yoongi." Yoongi smiled at Jimin and put the candy back in the tub.

Jimin nodded. "Well, thank you for.. everything, Yoongi." He said as he stood up. "And as I was saying.. your..."

"Taehyung, my little cousin."