Wedding

Jade's POV

It's the day before Bella and Edward's wedding. Everyone is setting up the aisle and reception area for the wedding. While Bella is still trying to master walking in the heels Alice had gotten her. She wobbles slightly when she reaches Alice and I. "Um...you just have to break them in" Alice tells her and I chuckle.

"She has been, for three days" I remind her.

"Can't I just go barefoot?" Bella asks her.

"No! Absolutely not!" Alice exclaims.

"I'm just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the shoes and all of this" Bella says looking at the others.

"No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect" Alice tells her smiling.

"Where do you want 'em boss?" Emmet asks appearing with a log with Rosalie beside him.

"On either side of the isle" Alice tells them.

"What aisle?" Rosalie asks her.

"Does no one have vision?!" Alice exclaims going down the stairs. To instruct them and Bella removed her heels. Putting her sneakers back on.

"You should go home and get plenty of beauty sleep, or Alice will be mad" I tell her.

"Yeah, you're right" she says. "See you tomorrow" she tells me and leaves.

"Jade, get over here and help!" Alice demands. I roll my eyes and go help set up.

(Next day)

"Glad you could make it" I say smiling as Vincent arrives.

"Like I'd let you go to a wedding alone" he says smiling. He hugs me and I hug him back before pulling away. "You look beautiful" he tells me.

"Wait until you see Bella, she looks stunning" I tell him.

"I'm sure she does, lets go to our seats" he tells me.

"Sure, but first I want to introduce you to my cousins. Will the Cullens cousins" I tell him. I lead him outside and spot Carmen. I drag him over to her. "Carmen, Eleazar I'd like you to meet my brother Vincent. Vincent these are the leaders of the Denali coven, Carmen and Eleazar" I say introducing them.

"Pleasure to meet you" Eleazar says shaking Vincent's hand. While Carmen and I kissed each other's cheeks. "You have not drunk blood" he says.

"No, I was raised that way" Vincent tells him. "Unlike Jade who was taught to impress both sides of herself" he states.

"Sure did" I say smiling. "Are Irina, Kate and Tanya here?" I ask Carmen.

"Yes, they're talking with Esme and Carlisle" she tells me. "I would try avoid Irina tonight, she's not a fan of wolves after they killed Laurent. Who was her mate" she explains.

"I'm so sorry about that, had I been here. He would probably still be alive today" I tell her sadly.

"It's not your fault dear" she assures me. "We should go to our seats, I think it'll be starting soon" she tells us. We agree and go sit in the front row beside Jasper. Alice soon sits on his other side as Esme and Carlisle sit on my left.

Once everyone was seated the music starts. We stand and look up at the other end of the aisle. As Bella walks down it with her father. They reached Edward without her falling and Charlie gives her to him. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan" the minister says. "Please, repeat after me" he tells Edward.

"I Edward Cullen, take you, Bella Swan, to have and to hold, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, to cherish as long as we both shall live" Edward repeats. Bella says the same thing swapping their names around.

"Do you Edward Cullen take Bella as your wife?" the minister asks.

"I do" Edward says.

"Do you Bella Swan take Edward as your wife?" he asks her.

"I do" she answers. She and Edward both told each other that they loved the other. The minister told them they can kiss and they do so as we all clapped. It was time for the reception.

I drag Vincent onto the dance floor and we dance slowly. The Cullens showing off a little with their dance moves. As Edward introduces Bella to the Denalis. I then spot Seth with Billy, Charlie and Sue. I go over with Vincent.

"Hey Seth, enjoying yourself?" I ask him.

"Plenty of food" he says smiling. "This is my mum Sue" he adds.

"Pleasure to meet you, I've heard a lot about you from Leah and Seth" I say smiling.

"Good things I hope" she says.

"Only the best" I assure her.

"We should take our seats it's nearly time for the speeches" Vincent tells us. We all sit at our table together. Emmet starts off with his speech.

"I'd like to propose a toast, to my new sister. Bella I hope you've got enough sleep these last eighteen years, cause you won't be getting anymore for a while" he says. I chuckle with the others, while the human's look awkward. Charlie, Alice, Renee, Edward, and Jessica gave their speeches. We had cake and Edward lead Bella out to the front for her surprise.

I take a deep breath and smell Jacob. I smile, glad he's here for her wedding. Just hope he doesn't cause any drama. Edward returns and asks Renee for a dance. Everything was going well until us with super hearing heard Jacob shout. Seth, Vincent, Edward and I rush to intervene.

Edward pulls Bella into his arms. As Vincent and Seth hold Jake back. "Just walk away Jacob" I tell him firmly.

"Are you out of your mind? Huh? He'll kill her!" he shouts. Just then Sam appears with the rest of the pack.

"Enough Jacob" he orders.

"Stay out of this Sam" Jake tells him.

"You're not gonna start something that we'll have to finish" Sam tells him.

"She'll die" Jake says sadly.

"It's not the pack's concern anymore" I tell him. Jake leaves with the others and Seth goes with them. Vincent and I go find Sue. "Hey Sue, Seth left. Do you want a ride home?" I ask her.

"I'll do it" Charlie states. "I'm taking Billy home anyway" he adds. Sue smiles up at him and I smile. Glad they're both helping the other move on and mend their hearts. Soon Edward and Bella left for their honeymoon. Then the guests left, leaving the Cullens to clean up. Vincent and I help a little before we became tired. Then we both turned in for the night leaving the Cullens alone to finish the clean up.

A/N

Picture above of the wedding invite and on the external link of Jade's outfit.