Graduation Party? Vision

Jade's POV

It's been a few months since the vote and we'd soon be graduating. I'm walking with Alice and Jasper to the cafeteria for lunch. Once  I had food we sat down at Bella's human friends table. Where she and Edward are sitting. "I've decided to throw a party" Alice announces.

"After all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school?" Jasper asks. Edward silently chuckles while I smile.

"A party? At your place?" Angela asks.

"Where else" I say smiling.

"I've never been to your house" Jessica states.

"No one's been to their house" Eric reminds her.

"Another party Alice?" Edward asks.

"It'll be fun" Alice and I tell him.

"Yeah, you said that about the last one" Bella reminds us. Just then Alice freezes looking off into space having a vision. Mike tries to get her attention for details on the party. But Bella suggests they continue to help Jessica with her speech. While Jasper says Alice hasn't been  getting much sleep due to exams.

(After school)

"So what was the vision?" I ask Alice as we get into my car.

"I'll tell you at the meeting" she states and I groan. But drive us home and we all gather in the living room. Minus Edward who was taking Bella to meet her father. "Victoria is coming this Saturday, she'll be on ours and wolf territory. So we need to warn Sam" she explains.

"I'll do it, what about Bella?" I ask.

"She and I are going to Florida to see her mother" Edward states as he enters the room.

"Jade you're the only one of us who can go onto wolf land" Carlisle states. "You're faster and stronger in wolf form. So be in it before Victoria arrives" he tells me.

"I can do that, it'd be great to ripe her head off with my teeth" I tell him.

"Not if I get her first" Emmet states.

"Guys focus" Jasper tells us.

"Since Edward won't be here, I'll coordinate the attack with the pack. But I need more details Alice before I go to Sam" I tell her. She tells us everything she saw in the vision, location, time, what Victoria was wearing and etc.

"Bella and I will be leaving Friday morning, so we'll be skipping school that day. We'll return Sunday night" Edward states.

"In time for the party" Alice states.

"So the party's still on?" I ask excitedly.

"Of course and I'll need help planning it" she states.

"I'm in" I tell her.

"Girls, Victoria" Rosalie tells us.

"Pack needs to hear about this" Jasper adds.

"Right, I'll go right away" I state. "We'll discuss the party later Alice" I assure her. "Carlisle, please call Billy and tell him I'm on my way" I tell him before leaving. I drive to La Push to Emily's place where the pack was waiting. "Who wants to kill a read headed vampire?" I ask them smirking.

"Yes, about time" Embry and Quil cheer high fiving.

"She's coming Saturday at dawn to try kill Bella. Who will be completely safe out of town with Edward. We just need to work together to catch this vampire and kill her" I tell them.

"Time and place, we'll be there" Sam tells me. So I give him the time and place before we all hang out like old times. I even had dinner with them before driving home. Where Alice and I discussed a few party ideas before I did my homework. I then got ready for bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

A/N

Picture above of Alice and Jasper. Picture on the external link of Jade. Sorry it's so short.