Talk and Vote

(Volterra, Italy) Third Person

Aro sat with Marcus and Caius in their study reading. When he decided to tell them about the girl he saw in Edward's mind. But Caius beat him to the punch by saying. "I'm surprised at how long you held Edward's hand brother. What was the reason?" he asks him.

"Edward was hiding something from me, I wanted to know what it was" Aro states closing his book.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Caius asks him.

"Indeed I did, but I only caught a glimpse before Edward took his hand back" Aro states. "Do you remember that shifter Pyro used to talk about?" he asks and his brothers nod their heads. "He showed me a picture of her once and I see a young lady in Edward's head. That bears a remarkable likeness to her" he explains.

"But did the shifter not die many years ago before Pyro's death?" Marcus asks him.

"Indeed, but why would to Cullens know this person? And why does she wear one of our necklaces?" Aro asks them.

"She wore one of our necklaces?" Caius asks shocked.

"Yes, since they left I have been analyzing the image of her in my mind. She has Pyro's human eyes and one of our necklaces. The reasons for this are many, we must investigate it" Aro states.

"Yes and we will" Marcus assures him.

"But first, we must focus on young Bella and her turning into one of us" Caius reminds him. "Once that has happened, we'll have a reason to see them again. Then we'll ask about the girl" he states. Aro and Marcus agree with him & they all go back to reading.

(Cullen household, Forks) Jade's POV

I was catching up with the Cullens when Edward arrived with Bella. We all gathered in the living room. "You all know what Edward wants. And you know what I want. But I won't force myself on you. I think the only fair way, is to vote" she states.

"You can't be serious" Edward says.

"This is my meeting Edward" Bella tells him firmly. "However this turns out, I'm not letting the Volturi hurt you. I'll go back to Italy alone" she states.

"The hell you are, I'm not missing out on another fight" Emmet states.

"That's not up for a vote, Emmett. I don't want you involved" Bella tells him.

"We've always been involved, honey, and we're not going to stop" Esme tells her.

"No, please -- I want you to seriously think about this. If I join you, you'll be stuck with me for a long time - forever. It's a huge decision. And I want - I need your honesty here" Bella tells us. We all nod in agreement and she asks Alice for her vote.

"Like you're not already my sister. Of course, yes!" Alice says giving her a hug before returning to Jasper's said.

"I vote yes, it'd be nice to not want to kill you" Jasper states.

"Rose?" Bella asks.

"Edward, I'm sorry for what I did. I really am. And I know you're not ready to forgive me.. But this isn't the life I'd have chosen for myself. I wish there'd been someone to vote no for me... So... no' Rose says. Emmett the bounds over to Bella and gives her a bear hug saying 'hell yeah'.

"Jade?" Bella asks.

"I wish I had what you and Edward have. It's so true and pure" I tell her. "Nothing should keep you apart even your species. So it's a yes from me" I state and she smiles. Esme also answers yes and Bella turns to Carlisle.

"Edward, you've chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice. I won't lose my son" Carlisle states. "But Alice has never turned anyone. It'd be safer if I did it" he tells Bella. Edward leaves slamming the front door and Bella thanks us. I then sneak her back into her house before returning home. Where I wen to bed early.

A/N

Gif above of Marcus, Aro, and Caius. Pictures on the external link of the Cullens answers.