Birthday Party

Jade's POV

'You two are diffidently related' Jared states as we all relax in our wolf forms in a clearing.

'Why? Because we're both blonde wolves?' Vincent asks.

'That and you both have a similar build, just Jade is slimmer' Paul adds.

'Checking me out are you Paul' I tease and he growls playfully.

'Knock it off you two' Sam tells us and I roll my eyes.

'So are you getting a new member soon?' I ask changing the subject.

'Yes, Embry Call is due to shift any day now' Sam states.

'Finally I won't be the pup anymore' Jared cheers and starts to wrestle with Paul.

'We have to go now Jade, if you don't want to miss Bella's birthday. You've already missed school today' Vincent states as he stretches. Yeah, we hanged out with the pack all day training and patrolling. Just chilling afterwards.

'You are right, bye guys' I tell the others. Before racing Vincent back home, which I won by the way. Esme gave us a change of clothes while Alice took the bag from me that held Bella's present. I decided not to wear a dress tonight, much to Alice and Rosalie's displeasure. But Esme and the guys were on my side, so they were out numbered. I feed Randell before going into the music room where the party was taking place.

"Happy Birthday Bella" I say hugging her after she'd appeared with Edward and Alice. Who had gone to Carlisle's study to collect the pair. Everyone else wishes her a happy birthday and greeted her. I then start to take photos with the camera I found in Bella's bag. She said I could continue and I smiled at her.

"You first Rosalie" Alice says giving Rose her present to give to Bella. Rose takes it and holds it out to Bella as Vincent grabs our present for her. It's a matching bracelet to go with the necklace from Rosalie.

"It's a necklace" Rose tells Bella as she takes the gift.

"And this is a matching bracelet" I add as she takes the gift from Vincent.

"Thanks" Bella tells us as Alice drags Edward over to us.

"Show me the love" I tell them as I take a picture. As Alice gets a third present for Bella, this one from Emmet.

"This one's from Emmet" Alice tells her as Bella shakes the empty box.

"Already stalled it in your truck. Finally a decent sound system in that..." Emmet starts to say.

"Hey, don't hate the truck" Bella scolds him making me giggle. Just then Esme and Carlisle step forward with their present for Bella while I stand beside Vincent and Jasper.

"Just a little something to brighten your day" Carlisle tells her.

"Yes, you've been looking rather pale lately" Esme adds. Bella starts to open it when she receives a paper cut. I stiffen along with Jasper who attacks first while Vincent holds me back.

"Get Jade out of here" Rose tells him and he picks me up bridal style. Before running from the room into the forest. Once we were far away he put me down as I take deep calming breathes.

"What can I do?" he asks.

"I need to hunt, do you have my back?" I ask and he nods his head. After I caught a deer I felt better and we head back to the house. "Jasper, are you ok?" I ask hugging him seeing Alice, Edward, Emmet and him outside.

"I am now, I'm so sorry Edward" he tells Edward.

"I am too, if not for Vincent I could of hurt Bella" I say trying not to cry.

"I don't blame either of you" Edward assures us as Vincent hugs me. "But it has made things clear, Bella isn't safe with us here" he states.

"Don't do anything rash Edward" Emmet says placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, just think about all your options first" Alice tells him.

"I will" Edward assures us. "I'm going to take Bella home now" he adds before leaving.

"What's he thinking of doing Alice?" Jasper asks wrapping his arms around her.

"About us leaving Forks" she states.

"But Forks is our home" I tell her.

"It's to protect Bella" Vincent tells me. "Besides nothing is set yet, so don't worry about it" he assures me.

"What about Randell?" I ask Alice.

"He'd come with us, would have to stay inside more. It's cold where we'd go if Edward makes this decision" Alice tells me.

"I'm tired, goodnight" I tell them heading inside. On the way to my room I say goodnight to Carlisle, Esme, and Rose. Vincent enters my room and lays down beside me. "I'm scared Vincent" I say snuggling into his chest as he holds me.

"I know, but I'll protect you always" he tells me. "Why not come with me to Brazil?" he asks. "If Edward decides to leave, so will the Cullens. I know they are your family, but I want to show you my world" he explains.

"I'd like that and so would Randell" I say smiling. Vincent kisses my forehead as I drift off to sleep. Dreaming of what life could of been like if mum and dad were still alive with us. That we were a real family, with a home.

A/N

Picture above of Jade and Vincent. Pictures on the external link of Bella's party.