Chase and Conflict

Jade's POV

In the end only Sam, Paul, Embry and I will be chasing Victoria with the Cullens. The rest of the pack has been left to protect the reserve. Jacob's mad he can't hunt Victoria, but he'll get over it. Besides as Beta, he has to be en-charge when Sam the Alpha is away. Embry is trying to make a bet on who'd get to rip Victoria apart. But Sam growled and Embry went silent.

We all wait silently, listening for our que. Soon we hear the others chasing Victoria and we crouched. Once she jumped onto our side we gave chase. Sam and I in the lead. The Cullens following us on the other side of the ravine. But as we closed in and snapped at her. She jumped back onto Cullen's territory. We continue to run along the ravine that separates the territories.

I see Emmet grab her and they roll. But Victoria used their momentum to throw him off and into a tree. Before jumping back onto wolf territory. I knew that would anger Emmet, but I didn't know how much. Until I heard Esme yell "Emmet Don't!"

He jumps over onto Wolf territory and Paul snarls at him. But Emmet doesn't leave and only smiles. Oh no I think as I hide quickly and turn human again. I put on a pair of shorts and tank top. Before running towards Emmet and Paul as Paul prepared to pounce on Emmet. "Stop!" I shout getting in between them. Which isn't the best idea.

"Go on, let him try it" Emmet tells me and I glare at him hotly. My eyes flashing red and he steps back.

"Get back onto your family's territory" I tell him firmly.

"Emmet, come back now" Carlisle instructs and he does so reluctantly. I then turn to Paul who is still glaring at Emmet.

"You, go for a run and cool off" I tell him. He snarled before Sam snapped at him and he took off running. "I trust you can handle him" I say and Sam nods his head before he and Embry left. I jump onto the Cullen's territory to see Emmet getting a lecture from Esme and Rosalie.

"Alice, will she return?" Carlisle asks her.

"Yes, but I don't know when. She has yet to decide" Alice states.

"Until then, we'll train more" Jasper states.

"I get to spar with Emmet" I state and he nods his head. I smirk, time Emmet was reminded why you don't mess with wolves. "Don't know about you lot, but I am thirsty" I announce. The others all agree and Rose told Emmet he could only drink from small prey for the time being. Which made him pout, but he didn't argue.

We all go to hunt before returning home. I call it a night tired from the hunt and full belly. Not knowing Victoria saw me get in between Emmet and Paul.

(Seattle) Third person

"I take it, you didn't get her" Riley says when he sees Victoria trashing a room.

"No I did not get her, but I will soon enough thanks to you and our army" she states calmly. Then thinks back to what she saw before she left. "There is one last person I wish to meet" she tells him.

"Who?" Riley asks wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Another human knows of the Cullens, one with shortblonde hair. I wish to meet her" Victoria replies.

"To turn or kill?" Riley asks before kissing her neck.

"Depends on my mood" Victoria states. "How is the army?" she asks him.

"Getting stronger, those Cullens won't stand a chance" Riley tells her.

"Excellent, now go find me new blood" Victoria tells him. "One to turn and one to suck dry" she adds before he leaves. However on the way, he sees a few members in the army killing humans in the open. He yells at them and tells them to clean up after themselves. Before stalking off. On a building top Jane, Alec, Felix and Demetri watched the new born army finish their meals.

"They've already drawn too much attention" Felix states.

"So has our 'inaction'. Others may begin to question the Volturi's effectiveness" Demetri states.

"Let them, remember we are here for two missions" Jane reminds him.

"Maybe we should consult Aro" Felix suggests. But Jane glares at him and falls to his knees writhing in pain.

"Aro's decisions are being watched" she tells him. As she and Demetri helps him stand. Alec places his hand on her shoulder gently.

"Then you decide sister, it's time" he tells her.

"Yes, it is. Either we let them do what they were created for... Or we end them. Decisions, decisions..." she says thoughtfully as they leave the scene.

A/N

Gif above of Jade running in wolf form and picture on the external link of Emmet's face off with Paul. I know the last part is not for awhile, but I thought the chapter was to short and put it in now. Bella and Edward return in the next chapter.