Prom Night

Picture of Vincent: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8700000/Justin-Hartley-justin-hartley-8708465-267-400.jpg

Picture of his wolf: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e3/89/e3/e389e3ade7c2769f3977e4e7bbf68706.jpg

Jade's POV

My car finally arrived and I was going to drive it to prom. But no apparently girls can't drive themselves to prom. So Edward is driving both Bella and I to prom. Carlisle taught me to dance while; Alice got my dress, Esme did my make-up and Rose did my hair. Jasper and Emmet didn't do anything really. Emmet was putting a 'decent' sound system in my car. Jasper just drove Alice to Port Angeles to get my dress.

Any way Rose is doing my hair while Alice helps Esme with my make-up. I gave up fighting them on not going. After having them agree to get me any pet I want. But only Alice and Edward know what I am getting. "So when will he arrive Alice?" I ask her.

"In about a week, with all the things necessary to look after him" she assures me.

"Thank you Esme for letting me have him" I tell her smiling.

"I don't even know what it is, but I know you'll take care of it" Esme tells me. "There you're done" she declares as Rose finishes my hair. I thank the trio after looking in the mirror before we all head downstairs. Edward was waiting already dressed in a suit and we leave the house.

"I still don't get why I couldn't drive myself in my car" I mumble.

"Cheer up Jade, you're going to prom" Edward tells me.

"Yeah alone with no date" I remind him. We reach Bella's house and say hello to Charlie. Before I go upstairs to help Bella finish getting ready. Then we descend the stairs and say goodbye to her dad before leaving.

When we reach the school I get out of the car with Bella and we wait while Edward found a park. Bella and I are sitting on a bench near the trees when a boy appeared. I recognize him from La Push and see Bella wants to talk to him. So I stand up and walk a little away, but can still hear the conversation.

"Are you crashing the prom or something? Did you come with a date?" Bella asks him.

"No, my dad paid me to come talk to you. 20 bucks" Jacob explains and chuckles while I roll my eyes.

"Well, let's hear it" Bella says smiling.

"Just don't get mad, okay? He wants you to break up with your boyfriend. It's just, he said quote 'we'll be watching you'" Jacob tells her while I growl. How dare Billy try to stop Bella from dating Edward, they love each other.

"Okay, well tell him thanks and to pay up" Bella tells him as Edward appears with her jacket. Bella gets up and Jacob goes to help her, but Edward appears at her side saying he had it. Jacob left as Edward put Bella's jacket on her.

"I leave you two alone for three minutes and the wolves descend" Edward states making me laugh. As we entered the gym we had our photo taken. Edward takes Bella to dance while I went over to the punch bowl.

"I wouldn't drink that if I were you" a male voice tells me. I turn to see a tall well built guy behind me. He had blonde hair and hazel eyes. "Here, this hasn't been spiked" he states handing me a cup.

"Thanks..." I say waiting for his name.

"Vincent" he finishes smiling as we shake hands. "And what would be your name?" he asks.

"Jade Cullen" I state and he smiles brightly.

"I've been looking for you for a year and you've been here" he says.

"What? Who are you? Why were you looking for me?" I ask him. All he does is show me a necklace and it was just like mine. "Where did you get that? My father gave me mine" I tell him.

"Yes these belonged to our father Pyro, can we go talk somewhere more private?" he asks. I nod my head and we head into the forest near by. "When mum left her pack eighteen years ago she was already pregnant with me. She gave birth and it was decided to send me away for my own protection. I was sent to a pack in Brazil, but when I heard the Volturi were closing in on you and dad. I just had to find you both" he explains.

"Dad's dead" I tell him sadly.

"I know, he did a good job hiding the fact you exist. It is only because I knew you were real that I found you. Even though I did not live with our parents they still kept in contact with me. They told me when mum became pregnant with you and said they may of finally found a safe home for us. But then mum died giving birth to you and mum's pack closed in along with the Volturi. Dad did everything he could to protect you and kept me updated. He made the ultimate sacrifice to ensure you have a happy life" Vincent finishes explaining.

"So are you going to stay with me and the Cullens?" I ask him.

"I'll stay in town, but I don't want to burden the Cullens" he tells me. "I already have a house and your free to visit when ever. I alerted the wolves to my presence and the Cullens are about to find out" he explains. I hear Edward calling my name and grab Vincent's hand leading him to Edward.

"Edward this is my brother Vincent, Vincent this is Edward and his beloved Bella" I introduce them both. We all get into Edward's car as he invited Vincent to meet the rest of the family after we drop Bella off. Once home Vincent introduced himself and we all start talking about what I have in common with Vincent. Also about his life and what abilities he has. Apparently he is pretty much a wolf, as he never had much blood so his vampire side disappeared. Esme invited him to spend the night and Emmet gives him a change of clothes. Before we fall asleep in my queen size bed. It felt nice to have a blood relative around and it made me & my wolf happy.

A/N

Picture of Jade above at prom and picture on the external link of Bella & Edward at prom. Should Jade have a pet dog or pet lizard?