Rogue Vampires & Plan

Jade's POV

I got grounded for hacking into the Pentagon again. So while my family is out playing baseball with Bella. It sucks, here I am bored out of my mind while they're having fun. Esme has told me to wash all the cars and sweep the whole house before they return. She's only letting me listen to music on the CD player. But no phone or laptop/computer, no internet access.

So I'm dancing around the kitchen making something to ate singing to Katy Perry. When Carlisle, Esme, Jasper, Alice and Rose run in. "What's wrong? Where's Belle, Edward and Emmet?" I ask them.

"The rogue vampires are here" Jasper states.

"Vampires as in plural?" I ask and he nods his head. "Shit" I mumble and Esme hits me on the back of the head.

"Language" she scolded and we had to the garage.

"So what's the plan?" I ask Carlisle following him to his study when there was a knock on the window. He told me to stay behind him as he answers opens the window. Standing there was a dark skin vampire I had never seen before as I suppress a growl.

"Laurent, how may I help you?" Carlisle asks.

"I came to warn you about James and Victoria" Laurent states. Carlisle lets him in and we head downstairs as Edward arrives with Bella.

"Wait, he came to warn us about James" Carlisle tells Edward who goes to protect Bella. I walk over and stand on Bella's other side. We all look to Laurent to hear his warning.

"This isn't my fight and I have grown tired of his games" he states. "He has unparalleled senses, absolutely lethal. I've never seen anything like him in my three hundred years and the woman Victoria. Don't underestimate her" he tells us before leaving out the front door.

Carlisle leads the three of us (Bella, Edward and I) to the garage where the others are. "We'll tear him apart and burn the pieces" he states. "I don't relish the thought of killing another creature" he adds.

"Even a sadistic one like James?" I ask hoping onto the bench beside Rose as he nods his head.

"What is he kills one of us first?" Rose asks and I growl. No way I was going to let any rogue vampire or anyone else kill my new family.

"I'm going to take Bella south, can you lead the tracker away from here?" Edward asks.

"It won't work Edward" I say shaking my head.

"She's right, James knows you'd never leave Bella" Carlisle adds.

"I'll go with Bella" Alice and I state.

"Jasper, Jade and I well drive her south" Alice states.

"I'll keep her safe Edward" I assure him.

"Can you keep your thoughts to yourself?" he asks Alice.

"Of course" she states and I lead Bella to the car with Alice. Edward gave Rose and Esme one of Bella's jacket's so that they could distract the hunter (James). Carlisle convinced Rose to help saying Bella was family now and we protect our family. I got into the back seat beside Bella with Jasper in the front passenger seat. Beside Alice who will be driving. My car hadn't arrived yet, there was a delay in it's delivery due to bad weather. But it should be here in a few days.

I ignore Edward and Bella's conversation as they said their goodbye's.  As we left Forks Bella gave her mum a call leaving a message saying she was ok. Alice said we'd head to Phoenix and wait there until something happens. If worse comes to worse Edward would collect Bella and take her far away. While the rest of us tracked down and killed James along with Victoria if needed. Alice and Jasper were holding hands while he drove the car.

When we reached Phoenix we went to a hotel and booked a two bedroom room. I stand beside Bella while Jasper looks out the window and Alice sits on the couch. Alice stiffens taking a deep breath and Jasper rushes over to her sitting down beside her asking her what was wrong. "The tracker's changed course, hasn't he?" I ask her and she nods her head as Jasper gives her something to draw with.

"Where will it take him Alice?" Jasper asks as I curse under my breath.

"Mirrors, a room full of mirrors" Alice states as she draws what she sees.

"Edward said the visions weren't always certain" Bella says.

"She sees the course people are on while they're on it" Jasper explains.

"If they change their minds, the vision changes" I finish.

"So the course the tracker is on now, to a ballet studio?" Bella asks.

"You've been here?" Alice asks.

"I took lessons as a kid" Bella states. "The school I went to had an arch like that" she adds pointing to the picture.

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Jasper and I ask her.

"Yeah" she answers as her phones buzzes and she answers it. It was Edward calling her and it looks like we're going with plan b. We booked out of the hotel and wait to the airport to meet Edward, Emmet and Carlisle. Edward would take Bella away while the rest of us would hunt James, starting with the ballet studio. I had found the address online, yeah my no internet ban was lifted until this was over.

A/N

Picture above of Carlisle and Laurent.