-22-

Soonyoung poV:

"So, you're saying that you're 22 years old, but you've never dated someone?", Mingyu asked again to be sure. We were eating lunch at the food court again. I sat between Chan and Jihoon like always. Next to Chan sat Jeonghan and next to Jihoon sat Hansol and Seungkwan. In front of us sat Jisoo, Seokmin, Mingyu and Wonwoo. Everyone eating rice with curry.
"Well, I already dated, but that was a stupid one-side middle school crush", I laughed a little bit flustered.
"I thought you were that popular kind of guy", Hansol uttered with a full mouth.
"Yeah, right. You seem like that mood maker in class, who would surprisingly get a girlfriend before the popular guy", Chan said.
"Or that guy where the nerd of class has secretly a crush on him", Seungkwan also made up a story.
"Oh my God, yeah! And then they happen to work on a project together and fall for each other!", Chan added.
"Stop making a Fanfiction out of my life! Also my relationship wasn't that nice back then", I stopped their stories before it could escalate.
"Then tell us how it was", Jeonghan demanded.
"Well, I had a huge crush on her and she just used me. After half a year I also realized that and gave up on her", I explained and sighed at the end.
"Aw man. That girl didn't deserve you", Hansol shook his head.
"Yeah, he's right. You'll find the rightful owner of your heart", Jisoo commented.
"So poetic", Seungkwan raved sarcastically. It got silent again, only the the sound of clinking could be heard.
"Hey, but why are you so quiet today. Usually you would comment something", Mingyu suddenly turned to Wonwoo.
"Today is the 1st of November", Wonwoo quietly responded. Everyone got quiet after that, leaving me the only one confused. I didn't want to ask since it seemed that it was a serious topic.
"Wanna go back to work?", Jihoon quietly asked me. We both were one of the first ones to finish. I nodded and we got up, bidding goodbye to the others.

"Today's the birthday of Wonwoo's brother", Jihoon said as we walked to the amusement park.
"Tell him happy birthday from my part", I smiled.
"Well, we wish we could. He and Wonwoo got separated at an orphanage so no one knows where he is right now", he explained. I formed an 'oh' with my mouth, feeling dumb for even saying that.

"When was the last time you went to the city?", I asked Jihoon. We were sorting out coins again. A customer unintetionally broke a machine so Chan was around too.
"About one year and a half I think", Jihoon answered, not looking at me.
"Then let's go there this weekend", I suggested happy.
"Mh, I don't know", he shrugged his shoulders.
"Come on, I could show you so many places! Like my old school or college! Or maybe we can watch that new movie!", I shared my ideas.
"If you want to", he mumbled and put the box full of silver coins under the table.
"Whaaat? You never agree on my ideas and now you're leaving that island? Soonyoung is really special to you", Chan exclaimed.
"I'm just leaving it for a day. You're speaking like I'm leaving it for forever", Jihoon murmured.
"But on one day you can't do so many things! You can spend the night at my sister's. She's at my mom's anyway since I moved out", I explained.
"No, I won't sleep at your sister's", he shook his head.
"Why? There are two beds and she has some double spiced ramyun", I remembered. Jihoon kept quiet and looked on the floor.
"The next time you take me with you, okay?", Chan pouted.
"Yeah, yeah. Your time will come too", I laughed.

After the work day, me and Jihoon went to the golf court. Chan and Wonwoo also stayed this time. They even came with us. Firstly Jihoon was a little uneasy about it since that was like 'our time', but I persuaded him to teach the others the rules of his game.
"Didn't Mingyu stay too?", Chan asked a little confused of seeing Wonwoo alone, but the black haired just shook his head.
"See! Another example of Soonyoung changing the world", Chan commented.
"Let's just play", Wonwoo said and grabbed a bat.

Chan was better than expected. Wonwoo basically sucked.
"I can even throw a ball with my arm that far", Chan provoked Wonwoo laughing, letting Wonwoo turn red.
"Hey, I'm doing my best!", Wonwoo complained, making everyone else laugh.
"And your best is 12 meters, c'mon you can do better", I laughed with the other.
"Hey, you never struggled in your life! Probably you came here all the time and played real golf with your father!", Wonwoo blurted out. Everyone got quiet, my smile also fading. Chan's look switched between me and Wonwoo. I just looked at Wonwoo. That hurt.
"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know- I just joked", I stuttered and looked on the floor.
"Hey, Wonwoo! Just because you struggled it doesn't mean that you can step on the normal ones here!", Jihoon suddenly said. I looked at him shocked. I never saw him talking back to others. His gaze seemed annoyed, but also angry.
"I didn't want to destroy the atmosphere-", Wonwoo started, but Jihoon cut him off,
"Yeah, but you obviously did! Just because Soonyoung didn't had to sell some drugs, he's the rich one? You know exactly that he isn't. Why attack the innocent one, huh? Besides Soonyoung's father died when he was young, but you probably didn't know that because your stubborn head pushes everyone away. Who gave you the right to be so mean?", he shouted furiously. Chan and I were speechless. I pulled on Jihoon's arm so he would calm down, but he pushed it away.
"Who gave you the right to talk like that to me!? What are you?", Wonwoo faught back.
"I'm a person who knows you long enough to know how you act. You act like you're the only one who ever suffered in his life. Yeah, I get that fact that your life is miserable, but our lifes aren't perfect either! Everyone tries to somehow get their shit together and to live, but you always put yourself as the victim and attract the attention so you become the focus. You always get the spotlight!", Jihoon argumented.
"And you're not doing it? Walking behind everyone and being the depressed one. Not saying it, but always acting like 'look at me! I'm not directly asking for it, but give me attention'!", Wonwoo got also louder. 
"Wonwoo, you're such an asshole! Don't you realize you hurt everyone around you, only so that you can get attention? Do you even know what you're saying? You always blame the world for what happened to you! We can't change that fact, that you had to sell drugs in order to live, but Minghao also had to be part of a gang to survive or Seungkwan also ran away because his parents regretted having him. We didn't choose the way our life turned out to be, but you could at least try to change something. We don't define you as that person you were forced to be so don't define us as the person you think we are because we're not! I'm not a rebellious teenager anymore, Chan isn't the bullied victim anymore and you aren't the teenage drug seller anymore! We fucking care for you so start thinking about our emotions too and don't just say everything that's on you're mind if you don't know better!", Jihoon cursed.
We looked at Jihoon in shock, but his glare kept focused on Wonwoo's eyes. Wonwoo wanted to say something, but closed his mouth again. He also looked flustered of the situation.
"H-Hey, why don't we calm down firstly?", Chan tried to sort out the situation. It was still quiet, Wonwoo and Jihoon still glaring at each other. Chan looked at me, searching for help, but I quietly shrugged my shoulders as I didn't know what to do myself. Wonwoo suddenly threw his bat on the floor and just walked off angrily. Jihoon did the same. I quickly followed Jihoon.
"Soonyoung, not you too!", Chan called frustrated, but I didn't respond, leaving him to stand there alone.