-4-

It wasn't a long way. I was so tired that I forgot to ask Chan why we don't have name tags or special uniforms.
When I got there I saw a guy standing there. He had a typical blue hotelier uniform. He had dark, longer hair and a skinny figure. In addition he was quite tall. He could be a womanizer.
"Hello customer, how can I help you?", he asked with a polite voice in a boring matter. For some reason he even had a name tag, "Chae Hyungwon" written on it.
"I'm new and from the amusement park department", I explained, awkwardly smiling. He just nodded and handed me a key with the number 613.
"Just take the elevator and press the number 6. Then you'll reach the corridor and look at the numbers, not so hard. Oh, and maybe you'll run into a grey haired guy, who won't shut up", he explained. I smiled thankful, taking the elevator.

Even after I reached the sixth floor I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do with that information that the hotelier told me after I saw that guy. He had an greyish green overall and small black headphones plugged into his ears, the bass echoing through the hallway. He was cleaning the halls, when he saw me. He immediately started to smile taking out his earphones and walking over to me.
"Hey, you must be a new one! I'm the facility manager. I know what you're thinking: 'You're way too young and too handsome', but trust me after maximum two weeks you start to think that everything impossible is more possible than the possible things", he started right of the bat. I wasn't just confused, but also overwhelmed from that guy. Now I know why that hotelier told me that... "Oh, my name is Minhyuk by the way", he said shaking my hand excited. Usually I'm that energetic person, but I was so tired that this facility manager just straight up annoyed me.

I tried to end that conversation as fast as possible so I could go to my room and fortunately he stopped talking after a few minutes.

I was about to enter my room when suddenly another guy exited his room. He had black hair and was wearing a fancy suit. He also seemed quite young. He looked at me for a few seconds.
"Why are you staring at me like that?", he suddenly asked. I quickly looked elsewhere, a little confused over his statement since he was staring at me as well.
"Sorry, I'm just a little tired", I excused myself.
"I never saw you before. Are you new?", he asked leaning against the walls. Gosh, why does everyone start a conversation when I really just want to sleep?
"Yeah, I started working today", I explained.
"Hm, nice", he replied and just randomly left without any other comments. Everyone in that hotel was so weird, but they left me alone, which was everything I wanted.

I entered the room, which was more like a one-room apartment than a hotel room. The room was super big, the walls having an relaxed beige colour and the floor bedded with a soft brown carpet. A double bed with a fancy red bedding set standed on the right side in the left corner, next to it a small nightstand with a bedside lamp on it. There was a fridge standing in the right corner with a sink next to it. There was also a small table with two seats. On the left side was a cream coloured shelve matching with the also cream coloured dresser. The bathroom was separated of course, but also beautifully arranged with a soft blue as base tone. And the big clear windows were gorgeous with a small balcony attached to it. All in all it was rather comfortable than luxurious designed. I wondered if the hotel rooms for customers were also designed like that, because if, I definitely wouldn't leave that place as a child.

I didn't have my things with me since I didn't expect to work on the same day I arrived. I only had a bag pack with the most important things in it. I was way to lazy to go out and get my things from the harbour so I just decided to spend one night in uncomfortable clothes. I wrote my mom that I arrived safely and how the day went, not that detailed so they wouldn't worry and put the phone away, making myself uncomfortably comfortable on the bed.