"I can't decide what to wear." Sloan says, gesturing to the pile of dresses on her bed. "I need help." Grayson gives her an exasperated look.

"You made me think something was wrong and scared the crap out of me, just so I can tell you what to wear?" He asks in annoyance. Sloan nods and he rolls his eyes. "I am not a girl. I cannot give you fashion advice. Just go with which one's your favorite." He says before turning and walking out. Sloan groans and turns back to the bed, overwhelmed at all the dresses on it. 

"You are absolutely no help to me at all!" She exclaims over her shoulder as Grayson walks across the hall to his room. 

"Not my problem!" He says, closing his door. 

Sloan rolls her eyes and closes her door before returning to her bed. She starts sorting through the dresses, putting the ones she doesn't like or Jensen won't let her wear on one side and the other ones on the other side. She sighs, seeing that she still had quite a few to decide from. 

Not having any other way to decide which one to wear, Sloan closes her eyes and points to one. She opens her eyes and looks at the dress she chose. It was a knee length red dress that had black lace on the top and a sheer black fabric over the skirt. 

She removes her sweatshirt and bra, replacing it with a strapless one, leaving her shorts on, before slipping on the dress. She digs through her closet for a pair of shoes, settling on a pair of black ankle boots with a heel and the toes open. She slips them on before walking into the bathroom and plugging her curling iron in. 

While she waits for it to heat up, Sloan decides to do her makeup. She does her eyeshadow in a dark smokey eye with bright read lipstick. She curls her hair into loose ringlets, letting it cascade down her back like a blonde waterfall, the ends falling at the middle of her back. She returns to her room and slides on a gold ring with a red gem that belonged to her mother. 

By the time Sloan's finished, she still has half an hour until it's time to leave. So, naturally, she decides to go bother Grayson to kill the time. She walks across the hall and pushes his door open, seeing him sitting on his bed, struggling to tie his tie, which just so happened to be the color of her dress. 

"Need some help?" She asks, leaning against the doorframe. Grayson's head snaps up and he turns to the girl. 

"Do you even know how to tie a tie?" He asks. Sloan pushes herself off the doorframe and walks over to him.

"Stand up." She instructs. The boy does as she says and stands in front of her. "And yes, I know how to tie a tie. I watched my dad do it all the time when I was kid." She says as she begins tying the red fabric.

"You look great, by the way." He tells her. Sloan looks up to his blue eyes staring into her green ones. 

She smiles and looks down, feeling heat creep up her neck and spread to her cheeks, a strange warm feeling filling her chest. After a moment, she looks back up, focusing extra hard on the tie as she finished tying it.

"There." She says, patting the tie. "All done." She turns and walks to the door. 

"Wait." Grayson says, stopping Sloan. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. You just look really nice and I thought you should know." He stumbles over his words slightly and Sloan smiles, not turning around. 

"It's okay." She says, looking over her shoulder. "You look great, too." 

Sloan turns back and smiles, walking back to her room, leaving Grayson standing in his room, a blush dusting his cheeks. Once inside her room, Sloan closes the door and leans against it, letting out a breath she didn't even know she was holding.