| Chapter 3 |

"And this is the kitchen," Cameron said as we stepped into the large space.

Frankly, I didn't care. I went straight for the cabinet beneath the kitchen sink. This was the spot in most homes. The spot that housed the liquor. And I was right yet again with this house. I picked up the small bottle of rum and twisted the cap off, bringing it to my lips.

"Uhh, that's my mom's," he warned me.

"Is it?" I brought the bottle back to my lips, taking a giant gulp. The taste hardly bothered me anymore. It was as if I was drinking water. I tilted the bottle toward him and he was so hesitant. It was cute how afraid he was. He was bold about everything else but he couldn't have one harmless swig? He finally shook his head and I shrugged. I know if Taylor was here, he'd finish off the entire thing.

"Got any drugs," I asked him.

"Why would I have drugs?"

"Why wouldn't you have drugs, Mr. Dallas?"

I began to roam out of the kitchen. To put him at ease, I left the rum on the counter. I heard him behind me, rushing to put it back under the sink. Next to the kitchen was the living room. It was a sunken-in room with the most lavish furniture. I made sure to sit and try out every chair and couch.

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask him while I hug the hopefully-faux fur pillow.

"The same thing you wanna do," he replied, fidgeting with the bottom hem of his shirt.

"And how do you know what I would like to do, Cameron?"

"Uhh." He started to sound nervous.

I laughed and motioned my index finger for him to come to me. It was awkward the way he walked over and sat. His leg bounced and his face looked a little misty.

"Are you...okay?" I asked him.

He cleared his throat and nodded. Now, if I'm not mistaken, I would say he was a virgin. I've dealt with my fair share of guys and I know who is ready and who isn't. This seemed like a waste of my time. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Wait, where are you going?" He gulped.

"Cameron...have you done something like this before?"

"Like what?"

"Like sex, you idiot."

He nodded but then soon shook his head. "But I really wanna know what it's like."

I scoffed. "So you think I'm some sort of trial run?"

"No, you're gorgeous. There's never been a girl that got me this excited before."

I leaned down to kiss him. When I stuck my tongue in his mouth, he slightly jumped, causing me to stop & giggle.

"Maybe some other time. But right now, I need to tend to some things." I patted him on the head, grabbed my bag and left.

____________

Back in LA, I always found dealers near bars and in shopping malls, usually around the stores for people in my age bracket. I didn't know where there was a bar around here so I asked Siri to lead me to the nearest mall. It was in walking distance, thank goodness. I found a Spencer's, as tacky as it is, and hung out in there to watch people carefully.

She's definitely not a dealer...that guy might be...oh...bingo.

I wasn't sure how to approach these Omaha boys, they're so much different than the ones from Los Angeles. So I played a bit of glance & look away. I eventually caught his attention. He sipped on his slushee, revealing the dimples in his cheeks. His dark hair stuck out from beneath his beanie and he slowly made his way toward me.