Hermit Kingdom

People have an image to maintain. Ok but why are you turning an image into a facade. Image can be negative and positive, we get that but can you stop manipulating people's thoughts and opinion to such extent that we lose our freedom of thought and speech.

People ask questions but only can hear what they want to hear, that is, answers that enhance their positive image. Then tell me why ask question or feedback in the first place if can't face the reality. Stop wasting your and my time on this shit because, one thing, and get this fact straight that human brains are create to have thoughts and opinion based on observation, analysis and thinking. If we were that good at throwing random and baseless facts then we might as well had already joined the extroverts.

As an introvert I have always valued my words and hate mindless talks as they don't seem to have a point.

Getting back to the point today my professor asked why have given such bad feedback. In my head I answered "because you asked, why else?". But in reality I had to explain what has happened that made me give such remark. Well the case was that I had a clash (which was not unethical and he was the one who started this) with another professor who in return has a habit to threatening students who don't do as he says or expects. Well this happened to most of the students in our class and this includes seniors and previous batches but none of them has given low remarks.

When people asked sometimes they fake their honest opinion. Mother said that this is how world works, on fake opinions.

I thought only in countries like North Korea people can't be honest but in daily life on such small scales everyone seems to be in the hermit kingdom. Then why honesty is taught in ethics in first place?

Lastly if if I have to bite off my toungue I might as well cut an ear.