Worth

There are times in our lives when we don't seem to fit in a group. We still try fit in but we can't. We see people are giving glances at each other like they are sharing an inside joke and with that you start to doubt that if you have done anything wrong or is something wrong with you. You change yourself again and again, following each and every norm you could, learning things only they are interested in or wherever their periphery of knowledge goes, changed the way you look, starved yourself for days so that even if for atleast for oneday people would stop calling you names.
        Still you don't fit in.
         Look there are things we should know beforehand so that we don't get hurt:
1- not everyone in this world will like or love you.
2- there are narrow minded people who you can't convince what's right or wrong or what's normal and so on.
3- there will be some who have already made up there mind that they are not going to accept you even if you are God, meaning they might be jealous or holding some sort of grudge against you.
4- there are more than 7 billion people in this world so stop trying to convince such a small group.
       Even more surprising fact is that once even if fit in you might not even like them but you still want to be there because you have no one else to be with. Now the dilemma is that whether you want to suffer with these fake dumdasses or save yourself from this misery and do something on your own.
      If you don't like people, I think that's perfectly fine. No one will ever compel you to be social. You don't have to be with them for the sake of society. Even if they find you rude, let it be atleast you are at peace.
        But there is only one thing that you should never do, that is, never leave yourself, never reject yourself, never hate yourself for who you are and what you are. In this whole world there is only one person who can be with you, that is you. You can be yourself, and you don't have to change youself for that. Because rather than being unhappy with them you can be happy with yourself.
          Ask yourself, do I have to fit in with this piece of shit and the answer, no. Simple. What happens when you try to fit in, firstly you have to put up a fake personality and maintain that shit, always have to follow there whim at all times because once you don't they say that you have changed, thirdly you start to loose yourself and I'm telling you  don't you dare to do that you will regret.