Dear Phone

Dear Phone,

You are the greatest invention of this century but you have become a nuisance for the past few years. I didn't even noticed when the world decided to shift from real world to this virtual world. Honestly this used to be my safe haven but now the whole fucking world seems to stay online 24 *7. First the calls, then the messages and now with email, updates and non stop notifications you have brought chaos right on the threshold.

       Sometimes the sweet ringtone starts annoying you, if I stay online you seem to notify the whole world that I am out from my hibernation.

        Most importantly, all this shit and still I don't get notifications when its urgently or important. Like one should contact when it's actually necessary.

          With countless blocking, miting and turning off notifications I'm still trying to stay in this virtual world as quietly as possible.

           Nevertheless I still love you that you save me from interactions that takes place in the real world by ignoring them, by keeping me busy.

            But I would love it if you kept the world's stupidity and all the extroverts, right out of my sight.

             If I don't to messages, they say that its rude, I mean if you really want answers like right now why don't you talk to me face to face, that way I can end the conversation right then and there.

             Still its not your fault that the world is fucked up, so let's try our best to keep shit out while exploring the world we live in.

Regards,
User

P. S. : stop asking for updates every now and then.