Want To Leave

There are times in life, when you worked so hard but still you don't get (at least) what you deserved. What should we do do in such case, work hard AGAIN? the thing what I  already did, the work that seems to go vain.
        In such times I feel helpless, i start to plan on leaving everything. Meaning abandoment. Like really, if I get less score in a certain subject, next time I will leave or never think of it as a career.
         Sometimes I just sit or lay still for days, it's a good thing, not doing anything at all. Just eating, sleeping and staring into anything without any interruption.
           Right now we are sad, not sad, frustrated and depressed. I used to cry a lot, to get this feeling out of me but it lead to two things depression and anxiety or that giving up feeling.
             Have you ever tried to listen to really happy songs that makes you groove up until a sad lyric comes up to remind you of that sadness and now you are crying but still dancing just because the song is actually good. I know this sounds foolish but with this way I really felt better afterwards.
              Steps : start playing a song or a playlist that makes you happy, my suggestion songs from 70s,80s and 90s are the best for happy songs you disco, bop etc..
     Next start dancing, not professionally, you know like a maniac alone in your own room. After some time you will get comfortable as no was is there to bother you.  Dancing until you feel well or tired.
        Actually I was depressed because university entrance test results will be out soon and some of them are already declared, in some I got selected only in one university I got rejected (fuck you JNU) :)
        So I tried this and it helped so I felt like I should share this. I hope this also helps you too😊☺️.
            Feel free to share in what ways you make yourself happy when you're feeling down.
       Till then, bye bye.
    Oh, I forgot please suggest songs too.