Funeral

There are no  substitute for hardship, effort and experience. Yet there are some people in this world who think that they have done it all and what you have done or are going through is nothing, like they give you some useless shit like suggestions which they think that actually works. Those suggestions hasn't even worked even in their case, but still they have to prove that they are in such position from where they can give you some advice. Look this is not only for others but you, yes you, might also have done this. But let me tell you this, THAT'S UTTER IDIOCY. Why, because the one who is listening actually does not get what the person has been through unless they have experienced the same thing. Not many people ask you questions and even if they do, they'll hear what they want to hear. So what should we do then? In my case, I have left such people. Again if nobody understands or cares, it's just a waste of time, after that you will feel hopeless and then you will start to think that whatever happened to you is an abnormal situation and you can't seem to find any solution to it. Well guess what, if you are barking up the wrong tree then how are you supposed to get answers. In a side note if you really can't find anyone I can suggest you can go to a counselor. Counselor are not only there to solve psychological problems, they are excellent listener and the ones who can truly understand what you are going through and also can give you some solution or at least will how to deal with it. They are the only ones that can give you an honest opinion without any presumption. So you can try that and honestly thats where I found out what I am and they said that's perfectly okay. That's where I found out I was an INFP.
        Okay getting back to the point there are times in our life when people do not appreciate your hardwork. There are only two ways to deal with one is working even more harder or just give up. There are people who have already decided that they are not going to make things easier for you. Well for that I suggest don't waste your time and effort because the outcome is going to be same. Decide a worst come scenario, and if it's not death or any other major loss then I think its okay to give up that busting your balls for some cheap shit. And the surprising thing I noticed is that the people who don't appreciate are actually not that hardworking themselves. Lets face it people who have been through such things actually become humble and know what the said person has been through. Look things don't work out the way you wanted to, and there are some people who wish that those plans don't work at all. You can either change the plan, or change the way you execute that plan, remember the outcome should be happiness, even if comes later. Because being happy later is better than being sad forever, because you will regret for the rest of your life thinking it would have been better if I acted the way I wanted. Truth to be told, there is always a choice, and I think one should choose to be happy. There is all the time in this world. You know people become president at the age of fifty or more. Don't just sit down and let the nature take its course, you can leave the course. Just do what makes you happy and even if doesn't work out atleast you won't regret.