Storm Striker

Now just afternoon, Seiji and Shinjo are using Chaser to patrol around the city until they get a call from coast guards. Then they went to the scene. 

At Drazen Base...

Back at the base, they are doing their normal stuff. Yuuto and Yoshina are playing games, Asuna is reading magazines, Okami is glaring at Red King Spark Doll, Haruki is having a coffee and Kikai continue his work on checking the base system.

Okami: Hey...

Asuna: What?

Okami: There's no Kaiju today?

Asuna: Don't ask me. If you want to know, why don't you ask your friend that you're glaring at, Senpai. 

Okami: What's that?

Haruki: Please, no fighting in this office.

Okami: Fine...

While playing games, Yuuto got a call from Seiji. Then he pause the game causing Yoshina to pout.

Yoshina: Hey!

Yuuto: I got a call from Seiji, please wait.

Yoshina: It's from him, I can understand.

Then Yuuto type at his computer and answer the call from Seiji.

Yuuto: Hello, Seiji.

Seiji(Comm): Yuuto!

Yuuto: You better hurry on this because I nearly beat Yoshina in her own game.

Yoshina: That's not true!

Seiji(Comm): This isn't a time for you guys to argue, this is an emergency!

Yuuto: Fine, fine, what do you need?

Seiji(Comm): Ask Captain to send in Blast Loader, there's a Kaiju stranded on beach. I'm sending you the location and the image of the situation.

Yuuto: Okay. Captain, guys, you need to see this.

After sending the data, Yuuto typing on his computer. After the holographic screen appear, it shows that the coast guards are at the beach with Seiji and Shinjo are there to check. And there's also the image of the Kaiju that stranded on the beach. It's look like a manta ray. They look at the screen.

Okami: What kind of Kaiju is that?

Yoshina: I do know that Kaiju. It documented in EYES and SEAS. Register code...

Yuuto: The Manta Ray Kaiju, Rayja. This kind of Kaiju is not dangerous and never attack any human or other Kaiju. They are calm creature, and very peaceful. They can be found at every sea around the world.

Asuna: But how did it end up here?

Yuuto: I don't really know about it. Rayja swim in the ocean and also has the ability to fly. But there's no news about it stranded anywhere.

Haruki: Kamiki, Hikaru, check the Kaiju. Report to use about it, I'll send Kuro with the Blast Loader.

Seiji/Shinjo(Comm): Roger!

(Scene)

While the coast guards are busy making sure the Kaiju didn't do anything, and secure the area so people won't come close. Seiji took a closer look at Rayja.

Shinjo: Hey, be careful.

Seiji: Don't worry. Rayja isn't dangerous like other Kaiju, I'll be fine.

He went to Rayja and hold the side of it's head. Rayja growl in pain felt a bit safe when Seiji touch it. Shinjo also went near to take a closer look.