FINALE

****THE FINALE***

**Channel 6 NEWS**

"BREAKING NEWS... "Three kids are in critical condition, after luckily surviving a house fire tonight on Winchester Avenue. Neighbors said the blaze went up around 3am this morning. Locals said all they could hear were screams,  when 36 year old on duty policeman Lonnie Jones arrived on scene and burst in,  immediately seeing and saving two small girls. Lonnie also informed us that the oldest boy was barely moving pushing the two girls away from the heavy blaze coming from behind them. He later said he really thought the boy was dead but he refused to leave him behind. Their guardian have been reported to be Renay Jennings but have yet to be found nor contacted. The two girls last reported were in stable condition but the oldest have yet to been updated. "This seem like some type of gang related activity" Lonnie Jones said because he noticed the front and back doors were nailed shut. If anybody have the whereabouts on Renay Jennings please inform the local PD."

"NIGGA WHAT THE F*CK!"

**BOOM.....BOOM**

Gmane immediately rushed me. I pulled the trigger twice as the first one grazed his leg and the second missed him by just an inch.

"BRO LET ME EXPLAIN AND STOP THIS BULLSHIT....GIVE ME THIS GUN BRUH.....GIMME THE GUN BRUH! WE BETTER THAN THIS!"

He pleaded while trying to pry it out of my hand. He had me fucked up because I was determined to kill this bitch!

"NIGGA GET THE FUCK OFF ME ...REALLY NIGGA MY OL LADY? REALLY BRO! YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER? NIGGA YO ASS DEAD!""

**BOOM**

One shot to his chest I could see Gmane finally backed back. He walked up again...

**BOOM**

I shot him again in the neck this time causing him to fall on both knees. Saying to me before he died...

"Melodie was my daughter...I'll hug  her for you in heaven my nigga." Spitting blood at me

I walked in the house holding my pistol tight. Hearing the screams get closer as I walked on  through. As I got closer I could tell It was KeKe. "The attic!" Thinking to myself. I burst in and there KeKe was laying there tied up.

"Oooh baby help...baby help! Renay gone...baby they did this. Baby they killed Melodie. BABY UNTIE ME PLEASE....HELP..FUCCCCCCK HELP!"

Thinking about what Nanna told me how the two use to link up behind my back. And to get the closure hearing Gmae just saying Melodie was his let me knew the shit was true. I simply grabbed another clip, loaded it, and opened fire. Shooting KeKe 10 times.

**Sirens**

4 years later...

It's sad I've been on the run with a fake identity for four years now. After the state took my kids and the pending investigation on me for killing Melodie so Robert say, I decided to leave it all behind me. Last I heard they was on his ass for killing Gmane and KeKe. Say that boy doing life upstate but not me....got me fucked up.

Ion know what it was if I was lucky or blessed but I put everything behind me. Even moved 600 miles away and now working as a CNA at a old folks facility....lol hell my new name was Denise Johnson in this bitch and on my fake ID. I refused to go back home.

I finally was able to get the hang of it a went on break my first day. Laying in the lobby dozing off in a rocking chair just reminiscing. I suddely opened my eyes choking, immediately grabbing my neck, looking into one of the patients eyes from hell. It was Nanna who had  just slit my throat.

"SEE YOU IN HELL BITCH!"

**SHARE IF YOU ENJOYED THIS COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS BELOW..THANK YOU FOR TUNING IN AND SUPPORTING ME ON A DAILY.  WE ON OUR WAY!!***❤❤❤✏❤✏❤✏💯

#TheEnd