Part 16

"Where is KeKe?" I asked Robert as I closed and locked his door. Seeing him pace back and forth in his living room shocked, losing it, and mumbling...

"This is not real this is not real this is not real!"

I simply sat in their recliner chair, took a deep breath, and yelled at him.

"ROBERT STOP!"

Suddenly seeing him glance at me with water in his eyes like he was starring at a ghost.

"Baby stop and listen to me....sit down!"

"Where's KeKe?" I asked again

"I DONT KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW!"

"Nanna I mean how....who...what the fuck happen?"

I took another deep breath just thinking about all the things that had went on with my family this past week. From losing my grandbaby in that house fire, to seeing Renay running from the scene. To being almost killed in that hospital, hearing Gmane confess to me that he set it all up. To God answering my prayer and bringing me out of that dirty clothes hamper. To knowing KeKe and Robert's best friend was having an affair from buying drugs and seeing them together one night. I might been an addict but I was the true definition of a strong black woman. And I was about to pull ALL the cats out the bag.

The more I told Robert what was really going on behind his back, the more I could see the devil throne in his eyes. I could see tears falling with a face filled with so much revenge. I ended it with telling him....

"Just dont tell nobody I'm alive....PLEASE NOBODY! Because when I do this, I'm checking myself into a mental institution. Some ain't right with me....Goodbye Robert."

I suddenly got up, leaving him sitting on that living room couch starring in a daze with his fists balled up. And me, heading to Renays house to burn up her and her kids as well, especially that boy they swear my dead husband is the father of.